So negative. I will stay positive.

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, May 12, 2016 at 11:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please decide if your cup is half empty or half full. Either way I wish you the best. Merck is still a great company and we should be thankful. If you think your job sucks, your manager is the worst and the company blows, look in the mirror. Your answer might be right in front of you. God bless and good luck to you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you're fucking joking right? "Merck is still a great company and we should be thankful..."

Fuck

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A great company you say? Pull you head out of your ass

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck is still a great company and we should be thankful. If you think your job sucks, your manager is the worst and the company blows, look in the mirror."

Said no one ever-what world are you living in?

Get real

Wake up from your pie in the sky dream

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so correct. The morons on these boards are complete incompetent assholes and show their worth on all their posts. Merck needs to fire fire fire. I can buy my own deli treat!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the OP. I have never seen nor heard such whining in my entire life. You are useless, meaningless, and a waste of text.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who gives a shit what you think? get lost if you don't like it you fairytale Merck rep. Oh! Its such a great company!! You turd breaths have no idea what good used to look like so you can lick my dick.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know you. You are the guy that is always in the woman's room? Obama made it possible!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an ass licker who doesn't see clearly. Keep you head buried in the fucking sand if you think this company is a great one. And by all means, please don't read any of the current financials you idiot.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Too many around these parts who don't have a clue

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello, OP here. I forgot to mention that I am in HQ. I did your job, your boss's job and your boss's, boss's job. Again, look in the mirror.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're from HQ's then you fucking don't do squat and everyone fucking knows it. You fucks sit back there and dream things up for us to do-how to "market" drugs. And you fucking suck ass at it. But go back to your little cubicle

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. You're a weird fuck

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Staying positive is a great mindset. It won't change anything, though. You'll still likely get kicked to the curb, but don't let it rattle you. There is a world of opportunity out there. Merck is among the worst of those opportunities.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your so fucking right its ridiculous

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, Memorial Day weekend and it has already been a long one. I have so much vacation I took Thursday, Friday and Tuesday off so I would have something to do next week in home office. I need you guys in the field to stay focused, make your calls, deliver your samples, bring those lunches because early retirement is right around the corner. Thanks bitches as my pension, lifetime heath insurance and everything else is depending on it. Good selling.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing but a no good fuck from the home office. everyone already knows you guys do nothing. as you suck on the public trough try not to be getting it in the ass from your boyfriend Poindexter. I'm sure you've got the lube ass catcher

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All HQ personnel approach their jobs like this. No surprises