So MRK goes to PDI for Resp flex team? TEAM 3, bewar postings

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

peruse the Internet!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Huh. The jobs are definitely there. How do you know they are for Merck since it doesn't say what company they are contracted for? If they are for Mrk, that is infuriating.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So why not just have kept the EPBU?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The PDI flex hiring may not be for Mrk. The recruiters are telling potentials that the drug and company are confidential until they move further into the process. If it is for Mrk that means mother is screwing with a lot of its own employees right now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, just went to PDI board and pretty clear that recruiters went back and queried all prior EPBU reps to see if they wanted to rejoin, its there in black and white.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very clear on PDI site, interviewed former EPBU

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One post on the PDI board hinted it is a Novartis contract, and the most recent post there confirms that. It's not for Merck.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got that wrong skippy. There are two separate hiring streams, PDI flex and Publicis fulltime. PUB is NVT, PDI is MRK. Good luck TEAM 3

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, way to go right to name calling. You may need a drink and a deep breath my friend. Yes everyone is stressed but how about being helpful and stopping there? The PDI flex thread is saying Novartis not Merck. Feel free to paste where you are seeing otherwise.
    http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/threads/new-flex-jobs-posted.600704/page-2

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Easy does it Skippy. That post is wrong, flex is only for MRK. They called up all the EPBU reps (two of which are close friends) and asked if they would return to former positions...

1. Oct 12, 2016 at 2:47 PM

2. #15Oct 12, 2016 at 2:51 PM
      [​IMG]
      anonymousGuest
      i spoke to a recruiter last week. they reached out to all my previous district team mates. (former EPBU rep)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Easy does it skippy" I love it. And the bird-ass gets offended. Way to go to the name calling! What a bunch of fucking pussies Merck has turned out to be

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The PDI flex contract is positively Merck...product unknown at this time.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha Ha Skippy! Judging by your posted response, you are the only ass clown who is a sensitive pussy. Clearly not cut out for pharma, I think you could work the French fryer though at Mac's. BEEP BEEP! I hear your fries are up, now go salt and fill those containers!!!