So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would I want a Middle Man like Supreme who splits fees when I can represent a National Pharmacy where scripts are sent and filled by the name on the script.?

I has major problems w an outfit like Supreme. The pharmacy that filled, changed the dose.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

\

Pack your bags.....you're done

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The checks keep rolling in for compounds. A few more months and I can quit my Endo job. 55K/month in commissions and growing.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call me for a good time 1800-444-9832

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ACO's and our new health plan will soon put an end to all of this so do not cry.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked for 3 pharmacies across the country and ended up with a company called DocRx. They do compounds and other products. They paid out 25% but their refills were higher than most and their contracts with the payers like BCBS were national and they got more creams paid. Doubled my money from my last pharmacy. Give them a call at 251-342-9477 if you have relationships to get creams or have creams. They even have a migraine cream and creams that most people don't have.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did not sell it on the side, but after Novartis layoffs I decided to do it until I found something else. This stuff works and I make as much money as I did before working 3 days a week. Or less.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice promotion for your company. No fool is gonna work for a company that only owns 1-2 pharmacies. No suckers here. Express scripts only going with a few pharmacies
    And I don't think docrx
    Is on the list lol

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone else hear changes in coverage for these creams? looks like the gravy train is coming to an end. Been making 25k a month and Endo none the wiser. Hopefully can eek out a few more months to pay off my house.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's still going strong and will continue to be good. Just not as good. I'm not making 25k a month but close to 15k/month. Just paid for 2 new cars, one being a mercedes.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And still going strong! We had a rep reach the 100K mark for one month! Give us a try - the Gold Standard, Supreme Medical Solutions - rcoven at iCloud dot com

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't use Health Scripts!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stay away....very shady company and so called leadership

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the ex-Novartis rep. I was at Novartis for several years, went through 3 lay-offs in a little over 3 years at Novartis and another company. Looking now after getting downsized again earlier this year. Is this compound stuff for real?