So far BREO and it tag alongs are FLOPS!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2016 at 11:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With Advair/Symbicort have over the lions share of the COPD market these drugs are el-flop-o.

So have you reps call on them 100x a year...what is wrong with you. One office there were over 40 Breo samples WTF!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't blame me, I helped with the illegal sales contest back in Jan/Feb. GSK should get a fine for that one.

Yes, the drugs aren't doing what they should. Offices have 3/4 reps calling on them forcing drugs in. The breo/anoro/arnuity/incruise are forced in while the office request for Flovent and advair.

Once generic hits, no idea how we will get into offices.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well.....not my territory. We have an almost 50% market share of Breo. Advair and Symbicort about 25% each. Oh....and our anoro/incruse share is almost 50%.

It's really not that hard!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then your easy territory might need a personnel downsizing

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Breo will bring in nearly 1 billion dollars in 2016 - that is one awesome flop!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Minus rebates = $250M

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound so jelly!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the Inventiv reps will be transitioning from advair to breo? Anyone else hear this?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds as if the millennials know more than the leaders.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Breo will become a billion dollar product within the next six to nine months. That is still considered a blockbuster. Oh no say you..I hear it already..but but but..Advair will go generic and there will be mass layoffs. Git a grip! It aint happening anytime soon. Anoro will be half a billion by year end. Add in Incruse at half a billion. Both products growing. Triple is coming. The portfolio of respiratory for GSK is awesome! Flops? I dont think so! Not by any measure.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, give me some of the Kool-Aid that you're drinking.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once generic advair hits breo will be t3/pa or non preferred. You're also not going to need a free breo coupon when T1 generic advair is like a $10-$25 co pay.

Generic advair is going to be one of the most talked about generic launches ever. Good luck fighting that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, that last post just summed it up. Generic Advair is coming. Guess GSK should just close shop. First, I don't drink Kool-Aid..I drink bourbon...neat. Second, you are an absolute r*****! I know what you and others think. You think there will be layoffs to the sales force. Yes, that is always a possibility. However, it's not happening this year (as i predicted over 12 months ago), nor is it happening next year. Will there be the possibility of a "re-org" in order to redefine sales divisions and re-allocate resources? Maybe. But no lay-offs. You and the other bucket of idiots are going to have to wait at least another 24 months before there is any discussion about downsizing the U.S. Sales force.

Question: Who has driven the majority of profits for GSK over the last three decades?
    Answer: the USA!
    Question: Where does the company plan to get the majority of profits from over the next 5 - 10 years?
    Answer: the USA!
    Question: Why do you feel the need to always come on this board and pretend like you know about pending layoffs?
    Answer: You are a pathetic loser who has no self-esteem or self worth! Making false predictions to the negative makes you feel as though you have some sense of power (of which you have none).
    If you are afraid, then leave! Go and get another job somewhere else. Trust me, there are no layoffs in our immediate future . So if your waiting for that "severance package", it aint coming any time soon. But you won't leave will you? You are too afraid to go out and get another job. You would rather collect a pay-check and badmouth the hand that feeds you. You are little little person. You really should be ashamed of yourself. You make a good living and depending on the part of the country you live in, a great living. Shame on you! What a complete POS you are!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guess you drank lots of bourbon after trying to read through this rant.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Damn straight! I stand by the comments and raise another glass! Zigler out!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

USA system heavily favors generics over brands. Once results roll in then action will happen. Been saying this, most know this as well.

Hard to win from T3/pa or non preferred.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I'll be darned, thanks for letting us know.............whoever would believe anyone would prefer generics over brand names !!

20. know-it-all

know-it-all Guest

Sorry to burst your party...but Breo..Summit trial a bust. Plus past sales means nothing for future sales, just ask AZ. Advair generic will be big, and put a big dent in your cash flow, Why do you think BI had such big layoffs? They see the RX on the wall. (writing) pun intented.
    Plus managed care means more tier 4 or PA. Inventiv reps can read the MC formulary to them cheaper than any major Pharma co. Get ready for the Pulm. Function Test...you are going to need it....YOUR FIRED!