So excited for 2017!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 8, 2017 at 4:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought our conference call was awesome. The best part was when the brand team lady spoke, we asked her questions about the recommended verbalization and she told us to follow the playbook response. That was really awesome and enlightening as was our DSM explaining how this year we need to get off to a FAST START which is a brilliant new idea. I know people usually sat around until April or May and THEN did the fast start but we are doing it in January so we are ahead of the game.

I love hearing our teammates rehashed ways of how to breathe new life into our selling messges, never thought of any of these before. I look forward to success via group texts.

I am SO excited for 2017 to meet these easy challenges and really get that NBrX and Trx up so I can become a 1 rating and get a raise.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HaHaHa! You had too much coffee! Slow down.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NO NO , please don't make fun of him. I am excited also......I have been around 23 years and have never had such a powerful message. Thanks for a wonderful message for the new year to get us pumped up and excited for selling. I want to make it all this year and get moved up the ladder, so I can look down at the sales reps. Maybe then we can come up with some new hype for the sales team to get them motivated. Maybe then if we don't succeed, the reps will still continue to muddle through and not work hard......some may even fake calls and work 2-3 hours per day.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey troll, you posted the exact same thing on AZ's respiratory thread! Wow. Cafepharma bot or what??

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whatcha' doin on AZ site ?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they work for both and are double dipping!!

2017 should be fun.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Having two jobs is not double dipping.......having two jobs with the same company is double dipping.