Silence from Zigler?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler: She-Wolf Of The Ş.Ş.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

...child-like mind

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler has been off this thread for over a week. Keeping the legend alive with all these posts. "dig the zig"! Gotta love it! - Zigler out!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You refer to Zigler in the 3rd person, yet then sign your post as Zigler. Just shows you have been responding to your own posts along the way. Pathetic.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler's da man. Others = panties in a bunch.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post 145..you just don't get it! This is all for fun!! Now eat my shorts! Zigler out!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We all get it Zigler. You don't have a life, so you try to create a fake persona on this board to make up for it. Instead, you come off long king like a pathetic loser.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ManChild has no mama.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey #149 - you are the loser!! You are responding. What a compete moron! I love Zigler! I want to have his babies!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

manchild can't perform.....sorry

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nothing but love for ziggy. Not so much for Twitty and dingo

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We get that you're an immature fool who's a Dickless turd with no friends or life. Hey go start another BS layoff or company car thread on another seven boards.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ZZ , ZeroZigler ManChild

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I refer to Zigler in the 2nd person, yet then you sign his post as Zigler. Just shows you have been responding to my own posts along the way. Patheticocksuckler

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler doesn't like to be confused by first, second, or third person definitions because I, I mean you, I mean he, has an IQ of a house plant. Zigler out!!!!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler here, I'm flattered by all the conversation about me. I've only made a few posts but yet I must have hit a nerve either with my insight into the happenings at GSK, the financial knowledge I bring to the board, pointing out how most of the haters are over their heads in debt thinking that GSK would employ them for life, or the jealousy from the haters because I have a wife that loves to make love. I'm a lucky guy. Do me a favor, stay off Cafepharma and get a real life and maybe you can achieve what Ziggy has achieved...Zigler, peace out!!!!