Silence from Zigler?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tenure makes you a target, not a safe haven.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep, day be after de old ones who have spent a lifetime with them.......

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and make lots of $$$

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just Zigler'd my pants......gotta stop eating all that greasy Mexican food. It just runs right through me.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How would zigler do battle with David The Craw Pernclaw?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tang and Vodka please, yes I bet it's the official drink of Zig! Next meeting let's all partake in the Zigler! Yes one part water,two part Vodka, one part Tang.....4 parts true refreshing drink, that takes the edge off while keeping it real.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Zigler is toilet water. Who would want to drink that?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ziggzurp--his drink of choice.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Facts are facts, truth is truth and Some people can't handle Tang, absolute, and water, much like this angry poster above. At your next meeting have a Zigler and make sure GSK picks up the tab. I love the Z man!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lmao...people complain, but somehow this is the most popular thread on the board!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on! God willing and our paths cross at some Natl, or regional meeting I am buying you a Heineken and a Zigler. Mmmmmm Tang ,Vodka , water.....yes please!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You gotta dig the zig! How can you not? He speaks the truth, has a sense of humor, and apparently is good in the sack. Gotta dig the zig! And yes, this is the zigler and I love it! FYI, when you see me at the bar, my drink of choice is Jack and Coke. Zigler out!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ziggurple Drank!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your paths don't actually cross. They merely come together Zig when you look in the mirror as we know this is you, once again, pretending to be someone else.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Popular??? It is just you filling up the board, Zigler

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It rubs the zigler on its skin or else it gets the hose again

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Vodka and Tang for all the official drink of Zigler. At your next meeting let's all raise a glass of this tasty concoction of sweet tang and truth Vodka. A toast to the Z man,may he live long and detail!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You posted this before, Zigler. It was stupid then and it is still stupid now.