Silence from Zigler?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler speaks the truth! Why do people mock him? I suspect those are managers. I don't necessarily dig him but he makes good points.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

zigLAZED & confused

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

zigiots

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I'm flattered by all the funny (and not so funny) stuff written about me. I'm not sure why certain folks think I have male lovers but Zigler only swings with the ladies. Zigler.....over and out!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you dig it?! Can you dig it?! Dig the Zig baby! Word on the street is, reps will be downsized mid-2017. Pretty basic stuff. Three reps in a pod with a Specialty overlay. Each district will have 12 reps plus a specialty rep. Ziggy has spoken! CAN YOU DIG IT?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are already going to 3 in a pod with an overlay.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they should have learned 15 years ago that pods are NOT the way to go......teams do not work together !!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who let this immature r***** out of their rubber room ?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler is a god. Just look at all the replies. Zigiots are thinking about him all the time, getting riled up by him, spending time replying instead of working..... Boing!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word from the Zig is...Layoffs next year. There will only be two reps per territory. One selling face promoting Icruse & Anoro. The other, Beo & Annuity. There will be a specialty position that covers the entire district. The plans are already in place. What this means is that both reps and TSMs will be downsized next year. So if you have an opportunity to find a job before the then, take it and run! The Zig speaks only the truth. remember that and remember this post. Zigler out!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler the troll here. I don't have a real life, so I will create a make believe world here. I just wish someone would actually make positive comments on my posts so that I don't have to keep pretending to be other people as a way of feeding my fragile ego. By the way, I don't have a clue what I am talking about, so please play along. Zigler out!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, I'll take my advice and stop posting if that is what GSK nation wants. I try to bring solid information spiced with humor and financial advice but a few cretins act as imposters or reply back with crude insults that really are hurtful. Zigler, over and really out this time.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah right. We all know you will keep trolling this board. Spare us all with the lame follow up posts in which you act like someone else who kisses up to your fake personality.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler here, just let it go dude. No more posts from me ever again. I will be spending my time racking up the sales awards and being with my lovely wife and kids. Zigler, out!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

translation : they caught him and put him away...he hugged his mother goodbye

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You need to let it go, Zigler. We all know you will keep posting many times a day. Now you will just avoid using your lame Zigler title.

The false bragging is also pathetic.