Silence from Zigler?

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Apr 4, 2016 at 9:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is he locked in his mother's basement after being all potty mouthed recently?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seems to me like you miss him. Maybe his honesty, sense of humor and his animalistic sexuality is hard for you to let go of. Not to mention his 100% accurate prediction of what was unveiled today. ;)

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yea, you got me.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss Ziglers scent, his musk. When Advair goes generic, we are going to get an apartment together.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ziggy is back! My loins ache for him!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ziggy, we need some pearls of wisdom from you

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Zigler, your voice of reason mixed with bravado is needed on this site. Where are you?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that people here look up to a troglodyte that brags about shagging his wife and how much money has proves that we are no longer king of the hill.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Manchild is back.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whoever he is, he far into your head

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw a foot dangling out of one ear.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually its a foot coming out of Ziggys a$$

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Ladies and Gents! Zigler here. First of all, hats off to the D-bag that made me look up the definition of "troglodyte". You obviously are far too intelligent to be on this site. Then again, any idiot can use a thesaurus. You see, it's quite simple, the truth will reign supreme! And yes, I enjoy shagging my wife and plan on doing it again tomorrow night. You only wish that you could be as active as I am. No words of wisdom today. Well, maybe this. To the TSMs who are placed back into a field rep positions. HA HA HA HA!!!! Welcome to the jungle baby! You gonna die!! Welcome back! Zigler out!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yep, the strange warped manchild is about today.....I'm ashamed.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All is well again the world tonight, the Z man is back in da house.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post #14, loosen up! The Zigler is just playing around. I enjoy your sense of humor Ziggy! Especially the part about welcoming TSMs back...to the jungle. Awesome! Come on post #14. Are you telling me that's not funny? A Guns 'N" Roses reference? I love it!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ziggy, only the high IQ folks appreciate your humor. Ignore the low IQ haters, let them go back to their caves

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is obvious that it is the same person making all the favorable posts about his made up Zigler character.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and it is obvious the same mouth breathing, nose picking, butt crack sniffing idiot is creating negative posts about the god-like being that is Zigler

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So immature, so.............. BOING!