Shocking: Doctor Explains Why Hillary's 9/11 "Medical Episode" Was Not An Accident, But Purposefull

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Sep 15, 2016 at 9:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr. Ted Noel, an anesthesiologist with 36 years of experience, gained notoriety by sharing his view on the reason behind Hillary fainting on 9/11; not accidental.

Dr. Noel explains further that Hilary's fainting was not due to her diagnosis of Parkinson disease but to aid awareness to the significance of OIC. For the first time, Dr. Noel shared his sit down with Hilary in his medical practice which aired in CNBC, he explains how Hillary's behavior on 9/11 and the subsequent decisions made by her campaign staff and secret service detail are more consistent with spreading OIC as a disease state and to push knowledge with those informed with the wrong information.

Among other things, Noel points out that Hillary actually was suffering from such a severe case of OIC that it forced her to literally collapse on a sidewalk, it's extremely unlikely that she could make a seemingly full recovery after only 90 minutes at Chelsea's apartment and feel well enough to greet onlookers and snap a selfie with a child.

Per Noel, Hillary's recovery timing is more consistent with how long it would take her to ingest a dosage of Movantik and wait for her symptoms to subside. Noel also points out that sunglasses with dark blue lenses, like the ones Hillary wore this weekend despite the cloud cover, have been noted by doctors to help treat patients with major constipation disorders such as OIC disease. If you or someone you know administers painkillers and has opiate induced constipation speak with a clinician for treatment with Movantik, don't let what happened to Hillary happen to you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's stories like this that make me feel I bring value to doctors.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lol OIC baby!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the evident reason why I'm voting for Hillary come Nov 8.