Shire needs to incorporate "teamwork" training

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, Jul 21, 2015 at 2:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the overlays are not going away, Shire needs to teach some of these core reps how to sell in a team environment. You hired reps with team selling experience but just threw them into territories with reps with no team selling experience. These reps are the lead of the territory and you are asking reps new to Shire, customers and/or ADHD to teach these tenured reps how to sell in a team environment. No wonder many didn't get off on the right foot? You can't hire solo mentality reps and throw them into a team selling atmosphere without proper training. PS says he is happy with the overlay/core situation. Has he polled the field force? Many core reps were not welcoming to the new overlays. Many are still seeing it as a temporary thing. Several haven't helped with sharing customer information. Many are throwing each other under the bus when they can, refusing to communicate and/or work together. How is this good for business? I came from a team selling environment, it's the only thing I know. Since I was trained to sell that way I can see the value but how do you get the core rep to see it as anything other than a nuisance if you don't train them on working together?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Save your breath. Team selling doesn't work, especially in this market with closing access to medical groups and generics first programs. Have you ever heard of strategic selling? Guess not, but then again neither has Perry or his man girl either. Just more of the same old, obsolete bullshit from 10 years ago. Thats all they know, sadly. My advice is leave this sinking ship. Maybe if you're lucky you can jump to rare disease but doubtful if you just came from the impressive optical sales. Sorry, try Enterprise!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it doesn't work then how would you explain out performing the market for the first time in years? I am not disagreeing with you but the numbers have been better. Maybe it's more calls or more reach? Some would say the result would have been the same with smaller recut territories.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We're you in PS presentation this morning? Much of Vyvanse outpferforming the market has to do w the BED indication.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

;) Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that why KK has never won anything and is forced to stay with bush league leadership?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think BED is growing fast enough to compete with adderal IR I have swamp land to sell you. We hired more people. That's it. More people equals more calls on more doctors. Has nothing to do with overlays. Recut the old territories with the same amount of people and you will have the same result.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When two people meet, there are really six people present. There is each person as she sees herself, each man as he wants to be seen, and each woman as she really is! Embrace teamwork and support your management team. We all will be making more $s!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company has forecasted modest gains in BED, and has added heads for more "reach." Can we be more conventional? Though we do have innovative DTC adds! Most companies would be targeting large gains marketing a first treatment for a major disorder. Here we are aiming low and meeting the "challenge." Wouldn't want to stress KK.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It takes less courage to criticize the decisions of others than to stand by your own.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh we're standing by our own, no problem there. Unfortunately KK is not one of our own and the other "leadership" have shown they are standing by their own. They're known as the Dirty 30 and they showed us all to well how they take care of each other.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

darn- we didn't make our numbers - sales disappointing. A dwarf standing on the shoulders of fools is still short. Good work KK and PS!!! All the BS in the world and phony posters can't change the numbers.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am anxiously awaiting KK and PS 360. In most companies leaders want honest feedback.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask on a card at meetings, ask Fleming during his blog, ask HR for it. It ain't coming on it's own that's fo'sho! Worst case, post it here. KK definitely reads these and her fragile little head is ready to explode with all of the negative posts. She's gotten way more bad press here than at B&L that is well deserved.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the past year, 2 of the 3 Generic manufacturers of Concerta were found by the FDA to be manufacturing product that was not equivalent. As a result, generic Concerta numbers have tanked. Vyvanse has reaped the benefit.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it's inflated growth. Just wait until next year when it becomes the history and watch how Perry spins the fact that sales are not beating the previous year. Then again, by next year they may be off to the next company to ruin.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire is increasingly disgusted with a steady diet of defamation, and prepared to punish the slanderers and reward those who refrain from it.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I and many colleagues ARE Shire, so don't speak for us. Your idle threats cannot change the truth that the leadership at this once great company is now corrupt with unethical behavior, lies and cronyism.

Feedback is a gift, remember that! So be open, take it to heart and make a positive change. Pass this along to KK and PS since they haven't learned this basic fundamental yet.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have to love the cyber-bullying trying to shut down open discussion about our leaders. It shows how far we've sunk that the only way to defend our leadership is to threaten posters! Sad and of course ineffective.