Shire being bought by Novartis

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 14, 2015 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get ready. Buckle up. And take a severance if it's offered.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Proof?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would they want a third rate company with a bunch of shithead leadership and fifths rate reps? You're dreaming. And if they do, we all will be gone.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember that our turd leadership floated to Shire by way of the Novartis toilet plumbing. Maybe they want to buy us just to can their sorry asses (FO, PS & KK)

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be awesome!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There isn't any on the Internet about Shire being bought by Novartis, if I am wrong please post a link

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this the Internet :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Once again our stock is on the rise heading steadily toward record $265 high more likely record $275 and crest above $300 by year end ...sorry Novartis ... these figureheads are riding this out ...all the way to the bank ...one acquisition at a time

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shire will be out on its ass as people stop destroying children with adderall

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed/ and as soon as that happens the orphan drug bull will not float but sink

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful or you will be labeled a B&L troll...... LMAO

This acquisition would be totally worth it just to see these assholes get shit-canned AGAIN. Would love to see how Kathy spins that one with her slide she uses to tell everyone how important she is and "how she deserves to be leading this team." What fucking joke she is. I'll be the first one to say good riddance! I hope this deal isn't just smoke.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Slimeball B&L Troll: Jealousy is a mental cancer!! Sorry you are not a success like the people that fired you! Shire Sales Force

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great post!! That's telling the slimeball! Y'all rock!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know, you really should see someone about these multiple personalities you have. Answering your own posts is so obvious here that I really think you have a mental disorder, just like KK. Her's is narcissistic personality disorder. Look it up!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't speak for me!!!! I'm in the Shire sales force and have seen this company go down hill fast with this leadership.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your personality is called slimeballitis! Go get a life B&L troll!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now THATS a reply? How long did it take you to look up "slimeballitis?" Bet you stayed up late. You are exactly the caliber of the talent that thrives under KKs inept leadership...... dumb and unoriginal!!!! It's exactly the only type of people she can push around because most of Shire (previous and current) can see right through both her and Perry for the posers they are. They have not one ounce of leadership between both of them and are getting laughed at daily by the rank and file. Not to mention no trust either for whatever farts out of their mouths.

Keep posting your rah-rah chatter in support of the loser who brought you from your meager role at B&L to Shire, meanwhile the rest of us will continue to roll our eyes and do exactly what we want despite what KK professes from the main stage (where she should be booed off of!) Can't wait to hear her bullshit at the "leadership" meeting, where the only true leadership will be sitting listening to that crap. You go girl!!!!

Signed
    Shire RD of the Year

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't we have something for that in our pipeline?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse. Happy Turkey Day my Shire homies!! Peace and Love!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same to you, boss man!