Shameful behavior

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2017 at 8:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Admirals Club. Philadelphia airport. Evening on 1/12/17.
    2 DRUNK GSK employees. Laptops open.
    Loudly discussing Flonase and regulatory issues. Talking about government relations in Europe and " conditioning the external environment in Europe". Giving away too many company strategies and internal propriety knowledge.

Not good to say you are looking for new jobs while enjoying drinks and dinner on the company dime.

I hope this is a lesson learned. Be professional. You never know who is around you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm certain you've never done anything you regret...way to dox these two. Fucking loser.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Evidently a pharmaceutical rep wannabe ! Ha !

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So Philadelphia International Airport Janitors are watching customers ? Did they have a spy cam in the mop handle ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Na na na na na na!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please provide description of the two employees (males/females, approximate age, race, hair color, length of hair). GSK takes very seriously the disclosure of sensitive information and will identify these individuals.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we read this site daily and take notes......we love gossip pages and have nothing else to do. We will have them resign after you turn them in......hope you don't have a civil suit brought against you. Thanks for the info, and be sure to keep your eyes open for any more wayward reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

everyone hates a snitch

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To #7. It wasn't "reps". So typical of management to point a finger in this way. It was marketing and middle management. The same folks who help us obtain a CIA agreement with the government. Reps are the ones who paid for their sins. Absolutely amazing! Trump aint gonna tolerate that $hit anymore. If you plan laying off reps, management better be ready to face the scrutiny. Take that management!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tell us more about how they plan to "condition[ing] the external environment in Europe"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bernie lives.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Isn't it funny that even the pussies who want to hunt people down don't say who they are? If they really were GSK people, wouldn't they sign it, at least "Regards, The Witch Hunt Tac Team".

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He will be sued for years and lose everything he owns.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to change the subject to something that needs clarification. It falls into the "shameful" category. My question is this. Why has GSK never explained what exempt vs non-exempt employee status means to those in the field? The company had a class action law suit that went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court. The case was reported in most business periodicals as well as on the internet. Once the case was over and GSK triumphed, why has management never clearly, or even unclearly, explained what this means to their employees? The reason I ask this question is a serious one. If I am working more than 40 hours per week and not being paid overtime, what flexibility do I have during a given workday? If I have delivered on my work expectations for a given day or week am I allowed to take an hour to pick up my children from school or practice? As it stands now, my manager has stated that representatives need to remain in the field executing "customer facing" dialogue between 8-5. That targeting, routing and email can be done over lunch or before or after 8AM and 5PM. Is this legal? Why hasn't the company bothered to give their employees rules or guidelines? Can someone please offer a serious response to this? Appreciate your comments.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes millennial, the manager is correct. Follow orders or seek other employment. It's been that way for years and only the complainers lose their jobs early. If you don't enjoy GSK, please don't rock the ship......or it will rock your life. Please just quit if you want to complain.......it is as simple as that Sparky.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sparky wants a Hum job. Take out your dentures old Man and hum away troll QBAIT

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not a millennial and think that #16 has a valid question. Why won't the company give official guidelines on this issue? Is it open to individual manager interpretation? That would be bias. Is it up to individual representative interpretation? That would be reckless as millennials would never get out of bed. I think the company should send us specific expectations around this law and how it applies to us.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it that about every weekend, bottom feeding lawyers post here ? Any sales rep has a manager to lead him/her and ask questions and help solve problems.....ask your manager if you have a question. Stop trying to drum up business and go chase an ambulance