Sex with Doctors?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sex with Dr's does NOT happen. Most reps find the Dr's just as disgusting as they find the reps. It is simply a business interaction that everyone has to stomach to feed their families.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my prolific PC1 days it was five of them all shapes and ages, as I said before it was my hobby.
    Primary care
    Internal medicine
    Internal medicine infectiious disease
    Urologist
    General Surgeon
    Even did my DM for bonus points after her I decided to dabble with a few lawyers, a judge and nurses, now it's just rich granny's as I need the money.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Physician's wife here.
    Hell yes it happens. My husband is good looking, works out, takes care of himself. Cute drug rep 20 years my junior started by asking him about her own health. He agreed to text her some suggestions. She flirted; he responded; it escalated, fast. Ended up with me accidentally seeing a very explicit video sext on his phone one day when he'd left it aside. Now we're in couples therapy.
    Do I own my own responsibility for him even thinking of responding to her? Yes; I've been complacent and I deeply regret it. Do I mostly blame this woman for deliberately escalating to sexting with a man she knew to be married? I sure do. Do I consider this incredibly unethical and wish it would cost her her job? Absolutely.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So your story starts with a rep having sex with 4 drs.

Then it’s the dr who had sex with 4 reps

You need to work on your ability to lie. You can’t even keep the story straight for two paragraphs

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know you can call our HR department, right? I’d say do it. Our company needs less dumb sloots.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CBR Baby# 16, My sweet talcum- powdered girl: Of course I will be in Aspen with you during the Christmas Holidays! And my parents want to talk with your parents! All good news! Love, CBR Baby# 19

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true...You knew your husband was a cheater a long time ago. You married him anyways. A cheater will cheat. I don't give a damn how great you are... They have a narcissistic character flaw. You can't change anyone.
    Whores are whores. They don't usually change either. They love them in this industry. If you are coming here looking for sympathy, you've come to the wrong place. Whores usually can sell.; not always, but most of the time. As long as they are putting out and not resisting any sexual advances internally with management. They will guard the reputation of the rep as long as they are bringing in business and they are fairly well liked.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else thinks it’s lame that the physicians wife is all up in cafe pharma chat forums? Lol. Get off the internet and go sleep with your husband.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's a legit breakdown on a 20+ pharma career. Two physicians told me they married reps (they were still married to them when I called on them). Not sure if it was second marriage or not but I don't think so. Another rep in my company married a doctor-he was married before but I'm not 100% sure she broke up the marriage.... though I suspect she did. Many doctors I called on married/fooled around with nurses or office staff. If a guy/woman is going to cheat they'll cheat. Rep , nurse, office staff, janitor-it don't matter. BTW-reps cheating with other reps happens every day. Lots of free time on this job.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not kidding. There are lots of affairs between managers and reps. We finally had our DMs girlfriend just quit. So glad to be rid of her. The favoritism towards her was so blatant.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not sure why this thread persists and now I’m guilty of keeping it alive.

Pharma is my third career. In case you don’t know, inappropriate sexual conduct exists everywhere. It’s not more or less prominent from one industry to the next.

Government, military, FBI, Hollywood, even religion to name just a few are all plagued by this problem.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very common for a physician to have an affair with a rep or his nurse because they never get out of the office/hospital and do not meet many women outside of work. Been there done that.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cheating is mostly done by ugly people. They can't and couldn't pre-marriage get laid at bars, so they cheat with people they know. Usually one or both are trying to get more than just sex from each other. Pathetic losers and users.

Good looking people got laid when they wanted and with whom they wanted. They typically aren't desperate insecure losers who need to cheat because they never had a satisfying sexual life prior to marriage.

Now I know the ugly cheaters will hate on me, but that's the test to see how much of a loser you truly are. Good looking secure people will agree with my blunt honesty.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be one butt ugly sob.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I married and divorced a pretty boy. Biggest mistake of my life. He was really lousy in bed. My current hubby is average in looks but a truly wonderful person and an animal in bed.
    You want blunt honesty, you narcissistic pretty boys are all about yourselves, and are too busy looking at yourselves in the mirror and primping while your wives/partners are looking for a real man.
    Same goes for the women. Looks fade fast.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL.....as predictable as losers are...they immediately brought the hate. You passed the test dipshits.congrats you're ugly people, inside and out.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Hell hath seen no fury like mine, sleazebags”
    Honestly, from an attractive female rep, yes we get hit on, so don’t be mad at us for looking a specific way that intices people like your husband to listen to us. But it isn’t as frequent as you think. It isn’t like we’re going to their office and giving them a blowjob, were literally working. Stop calling us “sleazebags” because doctors think we’re attractive and you’re insecure. (YES you are, you came to this site hunting lol)