Sex with Doctors?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2009 at 4:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr JCS / he's mine

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL :) crackin up w this 1

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm looking forward to sex with cyborgs. I just hope they don't malfunction, get pissed off and rip my head off. Actually, I mean both heads!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

manchild

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's been five lady docs and still counting.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PLUS CO-WORKERS SO AT LEAST DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the wife know yet ???

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

must be really boring at PFE if this is all the water cooler talk you have. or they keep a tight ship. no leaks like the trump admin.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think so but I know your wife.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

???? You did me !!!

11. a

12. It happens all the time. I'm a physician and a stock holder and I was at a dinner program the other night and as the lecture ended the rep had sex with 4 of the physicians. I found this very disturbing and disapointing (primarily because I was not one of the four physicians selected). He wasn't a particularly attractive rep, but the fact that he didn't select me was still highly insulting. You're absolutely correct in being concerned.

A question did the doctor have sex with four of the reps right after the presentation, or was it at different times. I should of been a doctor. Or a politician, it sounds like it was bill clinton. So doctors are not alone, and the women are also guilty for actually giving it to him so ladies stop acting like you all are innocent victims and take the rap for what you do.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're a physician and I'm Elvis and I'm drinking with the Easter Bunny and Santa and we are riding a unicorn to mars. Jimmy Hoffa is piloting the mission.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sex with managers is FAR more common. I hear rumors about sex with doctors, and although sex during work is common...I think it's mostly people outside of the industry that say this happens with docs. I knew one guy who slept with two or three PAs in one practice, but I've never known anyone who slept or hooked up with a physician unlesss it was their spouse.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE !!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At our office we book sex appointments with the doctors in addition to lunches. Reps must take an STD test first and condoms are usually, but not always used. Pfizer covers this during their training.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good lord son! Are you on meth? Most reps know that primary care docs are heavily leveraged in debt and aren't particularly attractive.
    I mean if a doc is really good looking, he might be fighting off reps, but a lot of the whores you speak of are going to aim higher. Mid to mid-high level managers get more action than any doc I've known. These people that engage in these acts are highly protected. I mean you can use all the colored increased fonts you want. It doesn't change the facts.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most doctors I see are ugly, overworked, overweight wage slaves or are too "ethnic" to be consider attractive.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jealousy will not get you laid. Changing your attitude might help.