Severance & sign on bonus !

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, May 7, 2016 at 10:37 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How often do you get a severance payout and a sign on bonus paid in the same week?
    Thanks DSI, for letting me go, despite a top 10% ranking.
    I don't even know what to do selling a drug docs actually want, seeing no see docs who actually sit at lunch to talk to me.

It's refreshing!

For those of you who realize you are in shaky waters- I got 3-4 interviews or calls a week while looking.
    There are jobs out there and the recruiters/hiring Adams know what happened at DSI.

Good luck!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got a sign on bonus? And you were ranked in the top 10% of what? If you got a sign on bonus you clearly weren't here long enough to get any type of ranking

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you read? They got the DSI severance when they were laid off, went to work with a new company who gave them a sign on bonus. It didn't take a genius to figure that out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, but I think it illustrates the lack of intellectual people left at DSI! Real brain trust, oh well when the Zombies attack no one at DSI will have anything to worry about, wait isn't KK, Nick name walking dead boy????

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes thank you. I was with Dsi a year- got a severance
    Then got a new job with a signing bonus - paid the same week
    And no more talk about straining and constipation! No more begging for 1 script-
    I got a loaded leather heated seats premier upgraded car

My point: run while you can!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amazing - lots of job openings posted on DSI website......

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds awesome!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything selling savaysa? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaa oh man that was a good laugh

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glenn G's position needs to be filled. His leadership and worthless products destroyed DSI