Savaysa Challenges

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by Anonymous, Jul 9, 2015 at 9:55 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am having difficulty convincing doctors to use Savaysa - seriously, what are the most compelling messages for the product to get them to move on it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your doctors are smart. Why would they use a product with a black box warning out of the gate and no coverage.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moron. No doc wants to use Suckvaysa. Label is an embarrassment to DSI.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's funny. Docs are the ones sending us compelling messages. Their not interested .Drug sucks

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suckvaysa pretty much sums up the current state of dsi

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another Gormley success. DSI 's most incompetent employee. Let's give the failure a promotion

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

One thing I found that works to get the doctors to write Savaysa is offer to suck them off. If the doctor declines, never go back and move on to the next doctor. Taking it up the ass is another option, but DSI's already doing that to us right now. Good luck and happy selling! :)

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you Ken D for your advice. Only in Chicago

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no challenge. It can't be sold

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Savaysa is a crap drug, with a crap label, a crap MC coverage. Other than that, I'm sure "we will win".

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are getting it done in Detroit, so fuck off losers!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Detroit is the armpit of America!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really proud of you that you're able to sell it there. It's also good to see that your city ranks in the bottom quintile for just about every quality of life metric possible. But hey congrats on savaysa.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you still live in Detroit

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, I'm still kicking your ass, so suck it! I'm glad I have a shitty drug to sell. It gives me a massive advantage over those of you that can't sell. I'll send you pictures from Hawaii ass fucks.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you grew up in the Detriot area...next time you see your mom and/or dad...punch them square in the face. And tell them thanks for nothing. Enjoy Hawaii

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My life is better than your vacation. I really hope you get the Hawaii trip.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a joke!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I banged your mom last night

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol