Sarah...Say It Ain't So

Discussion in 'Schering-Plough' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2008 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why can't you figure it out for yourself? Why do I have to tell you everything?
    I've got you figured out! You are a liberal democrat, lesbian, self loathing, delusional individual in need of therapy.
    And yes, you aren't very bright! I don't need caps or special characters to get my point across but it looks like it would fill a need for you. So in the spirit of this holiday season, this is for YOU:

U r a PRIME canDIDAte for natural de-SelECtion! :)

Have a HAPPY 4th! :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I do have you figured. You're a busch republican on the down-low.

Enjoy the 4th!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry my dear Madam, but you don't have a clue do you?

4. The Condor

The Condor Guest

You, sir, took the words right out of my mouth.

Cheers!

5. The Condor

The Condor Guest

I did not author this post, quoted above. I suspect most here already knew that. How childish are these PAID Schering shills?

I think this is a very useful, informative place -- and I salute those who keep it hummin' -- for what it is worth. Now a break for the COndor Stamp of Authenticity™:

http://shearlingsplowed.blogspot.com/2008/07/dechert-llps-philly-office-very-active.html

Namasté!

["There can be only ONE!"]

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see no evidence that your detractors are paid bloggers...seems like a baseless accusation to me.

And if you think I'm paid...prove it. I think you're an arrogant opportunist, and I don't need to be paid to say so.

(And watch, my friends, as he defends his accusation by insisting that I prove a negative.)

7. The Condor

The Condor Guest

I support Sarah.

As to all of the immediately-above -- Y A W N.

G'night, chucklehead.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: I support Sarah.

In other words, you've been caught in another baseless accusation...as suspected.

You just can't ever admit you're wrong, can you?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oops thought this was a Sarah Palin thread

My mistake.

I thought this ws thread about Sarah Palin and her per diem problems.

Then I saw condors "I support Sarah" two posts above and realized we aren't talking about Sarah Palin.

The "Say it ain't so" title is so right on for Palin.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the idiot! Your comment tells me that you are not clinical and make statements without knowing the facts. Is this how you sell your pharmaceuticals, if so, I hope you get laid off! We don't need sales representatives that make off the cuff comments without understanding the facts. I will not explain them to you; not worth my time. However, I would suggest that you go on the ACC and AHA and FDA websites and learn as much as you can - pro and con and then you can make an intelligent statement. Or perhaps you really are a Phizer rep. You people are unbelievable. You should be selling cars and
    with your twisted messages, Detroit would be thriving! Don't you have any pride. There isn't any company who could make me twist the truth for the almighty dollar. Perhaps, that is why I have been successful with Vytorin or Zetia. I believe the truth will eventually show itself clinically.

We may be down, but we are not out! Watch out, the TRUTH will win!

Thanks to all my counterparts selling Vytorin and Zetia, it is a great drug!
    When did the press get a medical license! Who is paying the press. Perhaps they are all at the same cocktail party or on the same Golf Course in New York. Remember how much money is involved in the cholesterol market.

We, you and me, not management sold this drug! We know how competitive this market is and how much there is to learn about this disease state. It is ever changing. Other statins have shown cancer sites and death. When people live longer, because they are not dying of heart attacks (the number one cause of death in America), they will probably die of the second cause of death: cancer.

Those of us who are still employed hang on, we can do it!! Not because of our management team, but despite our managment team. I am so proud of the professional sales represenatives I have met in our company.

God Bless the Schering-Plough RepS1

I want Phizer to eat crow!

Thanks for letting me vent!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a nut job. Vytorin has no benefit over generic zocor and is 1/3 the cost. No significant increase in cancer risk vs vytorin according to SEAS. Bottom line....zocor is safer, cheaper and more beneficial for patients. Why do physicians prescribe meds in the first place?.....efficacy, safety and cost Why would anyone take vytorin knowing these facts?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

everything is going to be fine-

Don't panic. Everything is going to be fine.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Total alarmist! There are Canadian firms providing drugs that meet FDA requirements and not from India or China. Like anything else people need to do some research and they will discover that they don't have to pay the premium to cover the 25% on the marketing costs US pharma includes in the price.

Like any other industry this is a global ecomomy and the market will speak and losers like the poster above will have to go find real jobs.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're selling an anticholestrol med, get over yourselves. Too many reps selling me too meds.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank GOD they finally put this miserable company to rest! It was corrupt from the very top down, hopefully they will lay off ever SP employee because NO ONE at Merck whats to work with they losers from SP!!! Their is a good reason why you losers failed, and we do not want your loser culture and ideas here!!! Look for a job elsewhere losers!!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, you are down and out.... Who is schmercking now?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please SARAH - remove the sponsored ad from the main Schering page with the whore sucking the sucker and laying on lambswool. This is beneath you I hope. We may be desperate but not that desperate.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not denying that you will turn over IP addresses.

YOU SAY, “Therefore, we do not believe we will have any information to provide regarding these posts.

This is not good Sarah. Can you say definitively that you WILL NOT turn over IP addresses

19. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

You do realize this is a very old thread. I'm not sure what it is you are having trouble understanding. Since we do not record IP addresses with anonymous posts, there is no information to turn over. The information does not exist. We were not able to provide information on the origin of the posts in question because the information had not been recorded in the first place.