Sarah...Say It Ain't So

Discussion in 'Schering-Plough' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2008 at 11:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey moron,

read the paper more closely and the position paper from the National Lipid Society. The only morons are the morons who designed this riduclous study. Do you believe everything you read in the Wall Stree Journal and USA Today? In my opinion, that's really moronic.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Over-seas med's... a GREAT idea!

Our Government can't stop cows from Canada infected with Mad Cows Disease from coming accross our borders and entering our food chain, but we're allowing pills for our children to ingest from RED China (maybe its the lead making them red?)

Our politicians are sooooo lame!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is with the "moderator pre-approval" crap?
    I know this site is, in a sense, "out of hand", but that is what brings
    the readers and posters! The readers and posters have brought the advertisers, even pharma companies like Novartis. This pre-approval stuff is the first step in the censorship process. The beginning of the end for CP.

To all of you that started Cafe Pharma.....
    We have enjoyed it, it has been fun, but I guess nothing lasts forever!
    What will you come up with next???

4. cafead

cafead Administrator
    Staff Member

I just saw this. Please, if you have a direct question for me, either email it to me, or post in "Ask the Webmaster." That's the only way to assure that I will see it.

Sounds like you've run into our moderation queue for the first time. It's actually something that has been going on for over a year. It helps keep our boards anonymous and usable. Here's a link explaining the queue in detail:

http://www.cafepharma.com/boards/showthread.php?p=2159443&highlight=queue#post2159443

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OP here. You are correct sir, and you did not need all the colorful language to get your point across. Big Pharma is indeed F-ed. All of the sales and marketing people (I personally have already moved on) are trully F-ed if they do not make adjustments to their "line of work". The generics in most cases will get you by, sometimes they will not. There will not be any innovation in many therapeutic areas, so make lifestyle changes if you can to avoid disease progression as you will not have much, if anything at all, new to add to whatever you are on that eventually becomes ineffective by itself.
    Times are changing, the pharma reps (and most of the drug companies) are becoming increasingly irrelevant. What you don't talk about is who the real loser is......THE PATIENT! The best generic drugs were spawned from the best branded products. If there never any over priced branded products, you will never have 4.00 Wal Mart prescriptions anyway. This is a case of biting the hand that feeds you. It's cool to hate big pharma, but all industries seek to maximize profit and get the margins as close to 100% as possible. If you made your living here, you would have a different perspective. I think gasoline is a rip off, and the folks who assemble automobiles in the USA are grossly overpaid as well. You make a good point, but you can't hate pharma and forget to mention some of the other evil capitalists out there.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey welcome to the world of socialized medicine!! HA!!! in europe you can get brand name products much cheaper than you can here why because there don't have layers upon layers of bullshit like we have in this country. rethink about socialized medicine because when you get old and can't afford healthcare you may have to move to the other side where healthcare is affordable.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CVS & Right-aid are also featuring walk in clinics in many retail locations. This is a growing trend that will offer low grade medical care for individuals with low expectations.
    I've met many of these so called medical practioners and have not been impressed.
    I have yet to see any members of congress avail themselves of this inferior medical service. It is only enough for the "people" but not the power elite. I want to see Hussein Obama and Hillary & Billary take their children to one of these clinics.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

aren't cvs/right-aid owned by republicans?

Where do you thing the Busch girls get their medical care?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To answer your question directly...No, CVS is owned and governed by a team a do-gooder, tree hugging, flaming liberals. I don't know about Right-Aid.

To be clear, NO ONE in government (liberal, conservative, democrat, republican) would ever utilize a minute clinic because they feed at the public trough and have much higher expectations.

And by the way my mentally challenged, under educated friend, learn how to spell. Your mistakes brand you, for all who read these posts, as a childish complainer.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a little political bias there? You can't wait for the dems to use rite-aid or cvs? How about the republicans? like they haven't been feeding at the trough as well.

don't be so busch league!

ps if you were the poster a few back, it's rite-aid not Right-aid. Don't talk to me about spelling. I choose to spell it Busch out of the respect I have for the President

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't spell and evidently you can't read either. Your comments are bush league at best. Read my lips Einstein, ...I said republican, democrat, liberal, conservative. Now what part of that don't you understand?
    So put away your crayon box, you brain dead blob of protoplasmic waste.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I like a strong, take charge woman. Tell me more!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh happy day! I found another lesbian. Let's get together!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

are you a man or a woman?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you born stupid or is it an acquired skill? If you were any more stupid, you'd have to be watered twice a week!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm guessing you're a strong, take charge woman.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry. I grossly under estimated you! You are TERMINALLY stupid!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what does that say about you? You keep answering. I'm having fun, are you?

I try to change teh subject, to talk about something else, you go back to the same old, same old. No imagination.

here, I'll post your reply myself

"you're stupid"

Do you have a point besides the one on your head?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please, someone water this vegetable!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

repeat after me, repeat after me, etc

you've got that part down ok. now try to say something new. or work on th edelivery, maybe change between caps & lc, or special characters, or something.

but if you just keep repeating yourself, we're all going to lose interest.

I know, I know, you're response will have some variation of 'stupid' in it, or water. Come on, show us you have a brain. At least go back to politics. Define yourself for us as a dem, repub, commie, whatever.