Sanford NC Facility

Discussion in 'Wyeth' started by Anonymous, Jun 20, 2009 at 8:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your Right and I'll bring all my marathon times. I'll email them to you - please give me your personal emal. You are the most aggressive person I've ever had a discussion with. Don't waste your breath because it is all hot air.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

nope, no personal email. Just shut your mouth and bring it. I'll be there. But I know you won't be.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously dude are you on steroids? You have a lot of pent up rage. I was teasing you for godsake! Your right I won't be there because I'd fear for my life! WTF...go do some yoga. Namaste.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chicken shit! You shoot your mouth off and then don't have the nerve to back it up. I knew you were full of crap! Your just the typical person who will run their mouth and not back it up. You are what's wrong with the country today. You spout of things like " I can do this, and I can do that", but when it comes time to put up or shut up you run behind mommy's apron, like the little child you are.
    Oh by the way, yoga is for women or for men who don't have the discipline to give it 100% in the gym like a real man. Work through the pain, keep up a MAN's pace, and never give up. Only "men" (and I use that term loosely) who can't bring it with 100% every single time do yoga. Oh yeah, stretching, breathing, and meditating....yeah, that will help you sculpt your body into the machine it's supposed to be. Tell you what, you keep doing your girl workouts and running. I will continue to throw more weight around then you could possibly imagine, and we will see who the better man is. I already know it's me, but that's because I don't lack self-confidence like you. I want you to keep running because that's all your ever going to do plus lie about your stats in the process. I challenged you and you ran like the woman you really are, or want to be. This conversation is over. Now go into the kitchen and fix some dinner, or sit down on the sofa and sew yourself a pretty dress. I should have expected nothing less for an employee of Pfizer from the Sanford Plant. Everyone there is all show and no go! Best of luck to you .....LOSER!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just for your own information....I was at the gym for over three hours on Friday and as I expected you never showed. I kept checking in with the manager to see if someone with a big mouth was trying to find me and they said no. So I guess I was right calling you a bag of hot air! You had better realize that people will not back down from a challenge anymore so be careful who you shoot your damn mouth off to, you r*****! Continue to lie about your stats and maybe someone out there will be impressed but not me! I keep it real, and can back up what I say unlike you. Your a child who needs to grow up and realize that your nothing, and will always be nothing. Keep blowing hot air to the information highway and on sites like CP. Maybe you'll find a friend who will be impressed. Personally, I think your a putz who knows nothing of physical fitness, and someone who needs to be put in their place. OH and I even asked the yoga trainer at the gym if yoga was an appropriate workout for a man and she even said that it is more geared toward women....or the men who cannot bring it with weights...so you have your answer there as well. After your done reading this, go into the kitchen and fix yourself a nice dinner then do the laundry and clean....you know woman's work cause thats what you are.....a woman. Later loser

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really guys, you both need to get a life.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually I have a life...and a very good one at that. I was calling out a loud mouth who I knew would back down. He shot his mouth off and posted stats that he was bragging about so I told him to show up or shut up. He shut up. This was between two people and we don't need a third party getting involved. Now keep your opinion to yourself cause no one really cares what you have to say...at least I don't.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You win. I'm an endurance athlete. I do some anaerobic exercise (lifting Weights) but its really not what I like to do with a limited time schedule. Probably should lift more Wts. I'm not lying about my marathon times or how many I've run. Curious as to why you would think that?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This comment is NOT directed toward you. Eventually people get what's coming to them. And they know who they are. Best of luck

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

why did I think that? Because you ran your mouth like you could back it up. So I decided to call you out like the punk you were, and you proved my point. Plain and simple. Don't shoot your mouth off unless your prepared to back it up. Endurance training is for people who don't have the desire to push the body to it's absolute limits. Real training involves lifting insane amounts of weight, and when you cannot move it one more inch, you push it some more. That is what real training is all about. All that crap you buy on t.v., P90, Insanity, Zumba fitness....it's all b.s. You need more resistance than you own body weight, or you will plateau in a few weeks. Those people are marketing experts, and nothing more than that. Get in the gym, push insane amounts of weights, and grow huge. That is what it is all about. Later loser!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK Arnold....shut your pie hole!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can shut me up anytime you want. Sanford Gym, any Friday after 5 pm. I"m there, but I know you won't be cause your just as much of a talker as the other person. It's an open invitation ....

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Every single manager, QE, Supervisor, and person in a position of authority, and I use that phrase with all jest implied. Needs to get a reality check quickly!
    You guys think your shit does not stink, but allow me to inform you it does. Not a single one of you deserve your position and abuse what authority you have. You treat people like crap, stab them in the back, and manipulate the system to serve your own agenda! Well I for one am tired of it and I am not going to take it. I"m not going to create a coup, or an uprising, because, well I"m a real person and I know that NO ONE would join me because most people are spineless individuals.
    So mouth off to me again and I will retaliate. Tattle on me for crap that I didn't do, and I'm going to treat you like you should be treated....like garbage. Like me, hate me, I really don't give a damn any longer, it's my world and I"m selective about who or what is allowed to co-occupy it with me. Oh and to a certain person who is very short, you are one of the worst people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting or knowing. Your nose is so brown, that I cannot even believe your can breathe without having toilet paper dangling from your nostrils. You talk about people who don't even work there any longer, and act like YOU are the reason that things get accomplished. Well your not. You need to stay out of the areas and stop trying to intentionally piss people off. Stay in someone's office all day and make sure that his ass is comfortable. That's what your best at. With your attitude and demeanor, I'm shocked that you even have the gall to wake up in the morning and face the day.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope The sanford plant closes. The people there are dumb butt dumplings that could not pull their finger out of their ass.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a faggot.