Salix sales grew 28% last quarter

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 3, 2016 at 6:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm also a lonely person.HR got me good.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR is useless, but they're not the reason why you're lonely, you're just another loser troll.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true Takeda is back in the picture?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If it's true, the Salic reps are "toast!"

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They never really went away. They were always interested in the assets, but after doing some more due diligence, they realized that the asking price was too high. They also knew that Valeant was desperate, so they sought a better deal and Valeant is probably going to cave since they need the cash more than the sales.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im hearing of chatter that Salix is being sold to Takeda afterall. Most of the reports that Salix reps are leaving for Synergy have been because of everyone was expecting this deal to close out sooner rather than later. Most would have been laid off anyway because Takeda has their own sales people on both Primary care and specialty. If I heard correctly, Valeant will end up with 8.5 Billion in Cash and another 1.5 in royalties over the next few years. A lot lower than what Valeant paid for it just a few years ago, but since Valeant is delevering, this cash will end up wipeing out a +1/3 of the remaining debt and take out all the near term maturing debt. I guess we'll see tommorow.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MM just came out an annouced sales team expansions lol. David Maris needs to stop citing Cafepharma as his source of information.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maris can cite me quotes here all he wants. It's da truth, and you can't handle the truth. If you loose money, its your bad since its your decision, so shouldn't blame poor Maris or anyone else here.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true bear.... Poor Maris.

Fuck you Maris. Its probably you.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go find another life obession your fucking scum bag and your scum bag west coast bank with its fraud.

I hope someone sues your ass again.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't listen to these losers, Maris. If your analysis is affecting them, then you're doing a great job. They seem to believe in what you're saying despite their posts.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any credible sources? I'm about to leave a job to come over to Salix. Definitely don't want to do it if it's going to be a 3-6 month gig.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're asking if there are credible anonymous sources here at cafepharma? Leave your comfy gig and roll the dice at Salix. Moron, you deserve each other.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pot-kettle?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're the one asking for advice.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company was up for sale at a value far below what they paid. Valeant decided the bid was too low and decided to invest into Salix instead; they just announced make expansion of the sales force.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Means nothing. A sensible offer will trump any sales force expansion.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Window dressing.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have all the "Valeant is rebounding. Bouncing back." people taken note of the numbers that came out this morning for their earnings report? VRX is Fucked! As predicted by many, this toilet is over flowing with shit!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recently, Warren Buffet and his colleague referred to Valeant as a "sewer."