Salary ranges?

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Oct 9, 2016 at 3:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The salaries on glass ceiling don't match the "above average" listed on this site, or from the recruiter for a respiratory position. Is anyone willing to share salary ranges?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These questions are always so mindless.

1. What do you make currently?
    2. Does the hiring mgr really have an interest in you?
    3. Are you in the final stages of the interview process?
    4. If you answered yes to questions 2 and 3, add 5-10% onto your current salary. If your current base is high expect 5%, if it's low expect 7-10%.

Damn basic stuff here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My experience is that people here are paid pretty well. If you make less than $105K in base then you either have limited experience and are coming here with low base or you don't know how to ask for what you think you're worth.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's something to think about:

The salary range for Latuda reps will be zero starting in mid 2017 about 9 months before the Latuda patent expires.

The salary range for Aptiom will be about $42,500 to $55,000 as they are moving the entire division to a contracted sales force. We are going to start with about 25% contracted coming on in the next few months and if that goes good then we will start hacking the reps that we employ and start hiring more contract reps.

I have no idea what will happen with the Brovana team. They are a mystery to all who are not part of their team.

In about 2 years we will be a company with no real products and only a potential pipe line. I'm not sure if anyone would even buy us.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're an idiot. Going thru life trying to rile people up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sadly, I have to agree with you. Here on the Latuda side of the house we are doing nothing. Not much to say about the product that hasn't already been said. Working 10 to 2 getting my sigs and heading to the gym or golf course. Not a bad way to make at least $150K a year. Just worried we'll all be gone by mid 2017 like the poster above envisions. I look at the history of this company and they do CHOP entire sales teams about 9 months to a year before their main product loses exclusivity. That would be between April to July 2017. I really don't see any pipeline drugs that we'd be able to promote should they be approved. Until then, I'll just cash my big checks and work 20 hours a week.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG, where do I apply and when can I start!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Y'all are stealing from our company! Work an honest week!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spankmonkey.com and you can start tonight.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had to laugh when I read this post. It's sooooooo true. Even my manager just comes out and goes on like one call and then we have a long lunch and talk about completely non work related things. She then packs up and leaves. 3 hours with her and 2 of the hours were lunch. There really isn't much to do with this drug anymore. Rexulti blocking strategy just promotes Rexulti. Not much new information. Like the OP, I'm just hitting my offices and working half days. I think the offices appreciate that too. Low stress and lots of free time. I like the OP just worry how long it can go on.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds awesome! Is Sunovion hiring?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So what's your point moron. STFU bagel boy.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is the new girl putting out west doing? Calmed down at all?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lap dance central.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yu Yamamamama

Or did she go to Otsuka?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, it's July and we are still here!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All in do time. 6 months left in the Latuda sales force lease. Changes i.e. Layoffs will be made for start of q1 2018.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expecting to receive an offer in neuro division. What is the base salary range here?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry I forgot to add that I do have good neurology experience that I bring to the table. Thanks

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is your current salary now dipshit?