Salary for TMAs

Discussion in 'Applied Medical' started by wha111, Jul 19, 2016 at 1:46 PM.

1. wha111

wha111 new user

What's the realistic first year salary+bonus for TMAs?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$37,000

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

40-45k base. Your bonus is based on things completely out of your control like how your senior rep does or his territory. I know 4 or 5 TMA's that were lucky to max out at 62-70k first year. Applied wants you to think that this is a gift, but if you're worth your weight, Stryker, Covidien, or any REAL company will quote you around 80-110 first year as an associate and they have a respectable name in the marketplace.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That depends on the accounts allocated to you when I started I was given five accounts with a shakey history over getting stiffed with bad swap outs expect to make roughly 70k and with hard work you will be promoted however if your young and adaptable transfer to a more rural territory there are plenty of them open the competition isn't compactly rigid that provides a greater environment to learn about yourself and your skill within your product knowledge including relationships that you build with your customers through helping them.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

spoken like a true uneducated moronic Applied employee! Not a single comma, period, or punctuation mark! Can't forget the improper spelling other grammatical errors. My head actually hurts from reading that post. No wonder your company is losing business at all the major Level 1's and 2's. Keep at it DG.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Here is a lesson in creative writing. First rule: Do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites representing absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.”
    Kurt Vonnegut