Sadowski as DCO

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 27, 2016 at 9:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How low Merck has stooped that the management promoted her to DCO?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF?? You've got to be kidding me....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well the worst Director in Vaccines is still here, Thomas L. Lyon III so this shouldn't be a surprise. Merck loves people who suck up to superiors well and micromanage.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This promotion validates the theory. If you are an independent thinker, has your own opinion and intelligent, you have left the company on your own or have been pushed out. However, if you are a person with an average intelligence, but subservient to the management, you will be rewarded.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quit kissing hind tittie!... Disgusting how Merck management requires ass kissing and yessum master... I am done and you should be as well... I will never connect my identity with this clueless company

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please tell me that your not talking about Christine?!!!
    I saw her in action in an Allergist office in the Chicago suburbs. After she left with her little lackey close behind, the office had a good laugh.
    While her newbie was the stock boy for the afternoon, all she spoke to Doc about was her sickness, her kids sickness... I've never heard so much whining. Never once heard her talk about product!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Christine is Gaurav Lal's creation. He mentored and build her up. Gaurav has a reputation that he likes to surround himself with incompetent people and get rid of intelligent people, especially who are vocal and would challenge him.

Christine fits not only his mold, but Merck management mold. She is going to be successful precisely for those reasons.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kneel before our new Overlords!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hired a hypocritical @ss smoocher with no Vaccine experience named Thomas L. Lyon III to a Vaccine DCO position 8 years ago, driving out dozens of good reps and CTL's out over that time due to his ignorance and arrogance. If they can do that, why be surprised at this questionable decision. Merck is nothing more than a pig with lipstick corporation now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So, how's it going in her region?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is one of the worst people I ever came across at Merck. She had little respect for anyone - especially the "underlings" yet she took all of their ideas and work then claimed it as her own. I will give her credit that she played the female card very very well. I know for a fact that it was played with HR because one of her managers complained that he was forced to hire her but couldn't stand her. She made so many people miserable that I hope it all catches up with her.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So SAD!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous DCO RC was awesome compared to what we have now look at our PPO numbers to date.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm glad I'm not in her region.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

(

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet the region she is leading is barrels of fun!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guarav Lal is still around, and actually hires women? That's progress, even if they may be incompetent.
    Years ago, he only hired males. Conspicuously misogynistic or just coincidence?
    Quite odd. Had he hired only women, it would have been just as bizarre.

On second thought, maybe he purposely hires incompetent women as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUOTE="anonymous, post: 5725448"...she played the female card very very well.... [/QUOTE]

You're proving that Merck hires male Cretans---and insecure Cretans to boot.
    Do you also have small hands?