S&N to buy ITI?

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2014 at 3:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody hear this? I think it is a pretty big reach for them to try and stay in the NPWT arena.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad, giving up on Renasys for a nobody product like ITI

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This actually is concerning. Say what you want about the product, competitor reps, whatever. We all bashed Rensys. However, how many accounts, large and small, left KCI in the last 3 years? There are obviously customers that will try and make anything work to get away from KCI. It would be best for us if they just stayed away.

How many of our "found wins" would go right back to SN if they picked up ITI? White foam too guys.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have the option to go ITI right now

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True - but its more about service and support. ITI cant come close to what SN could do with it.

No one uses ITI because theyre no better at transitions than we are.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I used to work for ITI. You should be very concerned!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wound Center in my terriotory says their smaller pump they have doesnt have much power and cant be used on larger wounds

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FALSE! That's what KCI tells it's reps to tell customers. Completely false. Ahahaha! Sheep!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Screw S&N, Screw ITI, Screw Equinox... Medela is on the
    ! I see them in all my post acute accounts and this getting scary in acute

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Medela doesnt have the bandwidth for acute care. Not yet anyway.

I would be definately worried about when SNN comes back though. Remember, its business as usual outside the US, so they will be back.

Also, pretty cool my boss is makinge pitch these shitty ultimatums to these accounts that are only coming back because theres no other choice. Stuuuupid.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a done deal

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where do you scabs get your information from?!? ITI has been growing each of the last few years, the departure of Renasys will be beneficial to KCI and ITI. Medela is a terrible product and Genadyne is a joke, too. Smith & Nephew is done in the NPWT arena.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cardinal Health

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Done deal

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Joern's has it in post acute, and will be switching Recovercare accounts to it as well with merger done

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would CAH want into this business? Do you think they will be keeping any if the ITI reps?

Their wound care dressings suck and just cleaned house in PreSource.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper management team has a chance to stick around. I understand unless the ITI rep has previous solid hospital experience they will be let go, don't think many reps had prior experience in the acute section

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened to the Denver Rep from ITI? Former Stryker guy... He stole a lot of my business, glad I stopped seeing him around.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey fools - Cardinal bought ITI quite some time ago.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey fool - can you read the time stamp from the posts? The ones discussing the purchase are from 2014.