Rumor has it we have a New/Old Product to sell soon

Discussion in 'Noven Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2015 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you heard?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here you are again - I guess " the price is right " came on, then young and Restless, then Doctor Oz... Be back soon to spread your negative crap? Note my post is AFTER working hours as I sip wine and cook dinner - then study how to sell the " new, old drug you bitch about! I bet I even know who this is.... With the attitudes I have seen lately

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF?

Who is bitching or being negative other than you? Simple statement the OP put was there is a rumor about a new product we will be selling. How is that negative or being a bitch? You need to have a few more glasses of wine and take a chill pill!

P.S. No one gives a f#*k or is even one bit intimidated by your "I bet I even know who this is" comment! What a LOSER!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think the rumor is true

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You obviously aren't very smart, drinking your wine and all and making comments you know very little about. If you were educated you would know that all messages on Cafepharma are listed in Eastern time zone (EST). Let me explain so you understand. If I live on the west coast and post a message at 6 a.m. it will show the post on Cafepharma at 9 a.m. Mountain time would be 2 hours difference and Central time 1 hour, Mr/Mrs. Perfect Employee!

With that said, I think the whole Famvir thing is just rumors. I have seen no facts that we have it nor why we would even want it. If we do, well I'll deal with that when it happens.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Panagy has been promising new drugs for years. What a joke.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone is very angry

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should get that fixed. They have good meds to control your anger. Maybe AP will acquire one for you.