Rubblings of 2016 Reorganization

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2016 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats on the successful career!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congratulations and best of luck in your retirement

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We wanted you out quicker than the others......they bought you out......how do you like that ?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Computer will generate a list of employees whose age+years of service = 75. This is how they will avoid the over age 50 categorization. No lawsuits this way. Employees on this list will be given a short time frame to respond to a severance package.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posters 23 & 24

Don't know what they are talking about. Pure conjecture!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen... I just had my last severance check deposited into my account. I am living the dream and life style I worked for over the past 30 years. I am a fortunate I wish I could say the same for my children's future

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BAR is set to merge with FUB to become FUBAR

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why so down? I know for a fact your kids will have full time and permanent employment. The fast food industry is lucky to have them.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[QUO!TE="anonymous, post: 5603866"]I go down I know for a fact your kids will have fun time and permanent employment as fast food, lucky them.[/QUOTE]

13. Pie Guy

Pie Guy Guest

Gee, someone is predicting a re-org at GSK.
    Let's see, I predict it will get dark tonight, followed by widely scattered light in the morning.

[RIP GC]

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nostradamus Jr. ????

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong! ICT and IHS merging but over 50% head count reduction 66 account managers to 30. 7 Regional Directors to 5. Focus only on top 100 Integrated Delivery Systems in US, down from 250. If the future is health systems, GSK cannot afford to play in that space. What does that tell you? Generic Advair is going to have a major impact on health systems, payers, physicians, and patients. It always begins with Managed Markets. Revenue won't support the future. Sad. Nothing major.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The other shoe is set to drop for Primary Care during next Monday's town hall...good luck to everyone

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

rent-a-reps are the future and will save millions !

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was wrong. Sad to see this happen. ICT managers are next to be cut.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

define primary Care. A little bit of peeps let go from Tanzeum, Anoro, breo? Or one entire division

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please define Rubblings.