RS Medical

Discussion in 'RS Medical' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2008 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All RSM love and hate aside...Which one of you idiots was begged to come to work for them? Remember the "I owe I owe, so off to work I go" saying? Pretty sure everyone of us sorry suckers were needing a job at the time and RSM provided the means to support ourselves. Well, live or die they paid you for your services and when those "services" were no longer needed they moved on. Just cause you're still standing there wondering "why me?" doesn't change the fact that business wise they are growing in a different direction than you. If you learned something to take with you great, if you didn't then you probably should have been let go long ago.
    By the way, while you are sitting there reading this and feeling affronted, know this isn't in defense of the decisions that were made by RSM, bottom line they suck for all around, but business is business get over it!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John konsin, you sunk this ship and took every damned penny you could get your bastard hands on. Good job stealing from the poor. Go fuck yourself

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AMEN!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many were let go in the latest layoffs

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which layoffs? The ones that continue monthly with the RevCycle debacle that GAH is charging forward with or the one that blindsided some 20+ people recently that thought they were "secure" in their positions? Yeah they are still happening... Nothing like taking a ship out to sea and then dumping the anchor then saying "Oops...was that important?" Lemme see...August layoffs, September layoffs, October layoffs, November mass dump of the billing department... I mean layoffs and finally December and January layoffs. Guess that means they are still happening.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We just hired an ex RS guy at my DME company, S.O. are the initials. According to the email he held many upper mgmt positions with your company. He was just announced as a new regional sales mgr. Whats the story on this guy?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What specific positions in management were eliminated. Who is heading up the rev cycle debacle? Is anyone other than Konsin left standing.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never said that ALL the people that were let go we're due to poor performance, I was just saying the company has been good to me. I never said I wasn't upset at all the people loosing their jobs. I just try to look at the positive side of things because I have to. And yes you are correct we could be out the door so I feel lucky for the time I'm allowed to stay, that doesn't make me egotistical or a bad person. And I'm not management just trying to make the best out of the way things are.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked closely with him, great guy, your lucky to have him! He has an amazing understanding of the field and many years of knowledge to share!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good to hear, especially considering the mess it seems RS is according to this board. Lets hope he can help straighten out our management and get us in the right direction.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed - does anyone know what reprolodex.com is about? got an email today to go on add my contact info...thanks.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! Who needs reality tv, drama of the theatre or a good ol'fist to cuff when you have all this?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You all are lucky to have this guy!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it's Scotty O, you are very fortunate. He knows his shit, works hard, never BS's people. The best the co had.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it is. seemed like a step down position wise as he's now a RSM so I was weary at first

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

John Konsin is the best leader in medical devices - period! He said he will double the size of RS and he is on his way to doing just that! Charisma, intelligence, and business savvy - that is JK - the best of the best!!!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rs shipped couple hundred customer service jobs overseas this year. Fired successful people in leadership roles a week before christmas. Fired others who surpassed the target set by VP of sales for capital sales a few days ago. Switched company over to foreign billing service that has been a disaster so large % of orders have been held up in billing since sept. Future looks very bleak for this company. They just announce new products , provide rushed half-ass training by an ex motivational speaker who has no medical knowledge it seems, then expect the company to have credibility in a new market segment and compete with big boys. Doesn't work. Capital customers are smarter than that. It's different than selling a TENS to an old lady.
    There are a few making tons of $$$ but it's like been the same 4 or 5 for many years. No security what so ever for anyone else.. even when you sell the goods.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that JK will lead us to the promised land - he has shown his leadership skills over the past 3 years and he has turned us into a "world class" organization. We are now a global compnay with cutting edge technology and systems. Great work Jon - keep it going - yes, we believe in you!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe JK can sell ice to Eskimos, but the RSM sales model is DOA. The change to RSM Direct is a day late and a dollar short. Smart physicians and PTs have already learned how to buy very similar products over the internet for much less then RSM, and bill for those items themselves.

Go to www.tens-net.com to review the products, as well as instructional videos and webinars on billing, specifically tailored for physicians.

JK, quit masturbating by anonymously patting yourself on the back here on CP. You were at the airport when the ship set sail and departed.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree that John Konsin is a fantastic leader - I hope we do not lose him - rumor has it he was offered the CEO jobs at Zimmer and Mako. I hope he does not take these jobs because we would be in big trouble. John Konsin is the only reason we are such a great company and RS was voted top place to work in the Northwest. Just be happy we can all learn and enjoy JK!!!!