Route planning

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Jan 25, 2016 at 12:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any tips on doing this well? I've got Waze, but Veeva is a disaster

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?its that bad people can't figure out how to drive around and even find the offices they are calling on... recall , before smart phone era, young female rep complaining to me how hard it was to figure out where and when to go see all their docs..geez the hardest part of this job is figuring out what socks you'll put on in the morning...I feel for this DM

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go to the four closest offices to your house.
    Then go back home.
    Repeat 5x.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so confusing, my car has four doors but the one closet to the doctor's office keeps changing. How do you know which door to get out off ?

Last week I fell into the trunk and it took a long time to get out. Are you keeping everything in the glove compartment for safety ?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a pathetic excuse for a rep. Can't even figure out how to occupy his/her time for 2 to 3 hours a day! First, you lie about 70% of your calls. We all do it. It's SOP at AZ. Nobody bothers to hide it anymore. But one word of advice newbie, NEVER falsify a sample sig. Just make sure you hit your metrics by grouping calls in the same geographical area. Don't be stupid about it. Stagger the times you go to the gym. Never go the same time each visit. Turn off the location setting on your iPad. Go on the internet and read articles about privacy and the iPad.

I haven't worked a full day in 15 years at AZ. Just be smart about what you do.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know how you feel. Like, last week I locked my keys in my car and it took me three hours to get my DM out!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's funny, I don't care who you are.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My iPhone kept ringing with these numbers popping up on it?? Kept doing it all day..finally sent text to my DM asking him who to contact in our IT dept..dang if it didn't start ringing again a few minutes after that...to top it off still no reply from my DM...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are tracking you to see if you are working your territory. If you answer, they will know exactly where you are withing a mile or so. This is a sign that they suspect you and are building their case to fire you.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty sure that was a joke.....