Rotech thinks ahead

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by anonymous, Sep 20, 2015 at 10:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have seen some garbage posted on hear about Rotech and I have to say, I have worked for this company over 18 years and yes they made some mistakes, but many need to understand that Medicare is the reason the company has made changes and cut cost. If Medicare was not cutting Rotech, then Rotech would not have to cut labor and other cost. Rotech is thinking ahead and planning for the future. We are solid and have the needed cash to whether the storm of Medicare cuts. I recommend Rotech as a choice for positive people.

I see negative comments on this site about Rotech made by disgruntled employees or previous employees. All I can say is wow you people need to believe in yourself, and stop depending on a company as your financial source. I mean if you are not happy with pay, okay, then move on, but do not let it cripple your life into bitterness and deceit.

This approach will only bring you more suffering and yes Rotech pays you but my God surely you can contribute also vs spewing garbage showing that you are angry and upset. Please do us all a favor and move on to the company you feel does everything you want. I personally work for Rotech but sure as hell do not expect them to spoon feed me all of life's provisions. They are my employer not my provider.

Bri

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO what inane drivel, you are either some douche from corporate who resents the truth or you are just some brainwashed suck up who has daddy issues seeking approval from your superiors. Chances are you have been let go in the time since you posted your rant. If you don't like people venting, stay off this board and stick your condescending remarks up your butt

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can guarantee that that comment is from a very fat csr, who's outlook on life is wonderful....as long as she's stuffing her face.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL I think you are right about that. Her comments seem to suggest that she is a volunteer who works for no pay.. Unless she is a hypocrite.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lol I bet you are right... Probably 300lbs + and still mooches off her parents. The only person to give her attention is uncle touchy and he pays her for her silence.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No it's just some stooge from corporate trolling this board so they can defend the company by deflecting the truth.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech thinks ahead? When did that start?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech thinks ahead? Really? Surley you jest. Maybe one day at a time but not any further ahead than that.
    Lol omg you are funny.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ouch