Rotech made me quit DME for good

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2013 at 2:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Actually call Airgas and ask them if Rotech fills there Tmv vessel at any of their stores, call any Airgas and they'll tell you we fill our trucks. All I'm saying to you is that you had a bad experience at the Rotech location you came from and I've never experienced that, I'm not taking up for Rotech, all jobs people will have contradicting things to say.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What the Hell?
    Why can't MY patients get liquid??

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because you're not near Orlando chump.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LCM? What's that? Lol we have a district MG. That we may see once a month. A area manager who is a crazy person that yells profanity at us. We have several large hospitals in our town. Where 70% of the jobs here are all health care related, but we only can get one csr (who's new btw) and one pst. It's terrible because we can not take care of our patients! They go weeks without getting tank refills. SR is a delivery driver more than a rep. And we have orders for equipment that patients have been waiting for since December. They call every day. We loose people every day to other companies. We all hate it because the lack of care we provide. When we all bust our butts to help them. No one will listen to us! They only care about them! We care my butt! Not the ones who can be our voices for our patients! We are just complaining. Because working late and on weekends with no over time isn't enough. Please!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rotech, Apria, Lincare , All the same.......... MONEY!!!!!!!!