Rotech Healthcare

Discussion in 'Tell Me About Your Company' started by rjmccray, Nov 9, 2007 at 10:47 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech's CEO made over $1,200,000 last for losing a shit load of money a pissing-off patients for the last few years. last i checked, the stock price was at $1.53. Their customer no-service department is full of rude and incompetent employees who lie, hang up on, and do not return customers' phone calls.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you know of a hiring manager in Texas? I would love to get an interview. I have eight years experience in pharma sales.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech is not a perfect company but then there is not one out there. What makes a company work are the people who work at the company. The local team. There will always be corporate crap, red tape and politics at any company, Rotech included. It is the local level team that makes this company a good choice. This is my 13th month with Rotech. I have worked for the competition. Rotech is so much better and with vision, not just bean counting.
    There are things I don't agree with and things I love. Work is what you make it. Clear communication and follow up and follow through are what makes any team work. Just do your part and don't be afraid to give suggestions to improve efficiency and effectiveness.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hahahah....agreed! micro managed to the core and then some!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The worst year of my life was when I worked for ROTEC. I am RRT,BS the most professonally demeaning job ever had long-term. Find anything but this company or you will just waste your
    time and life. If you somehow take a job with ROTEC, be sure you get some personal liability insurance, prepare to have complete loss of respect.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This person is obviously a shill for the company in response to the complaints.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech is just a shell of a company existing only so that the executives could pull money out of it. The guy at the top recently pulled enough money out to retire and build a multi-million dollar mansion for himself.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything New?

9. BigCity

BigCity Guest

Does anyone know if Rotech would hire a Sales Rep without a degree? I have had a ton of DME experience with a competitor, left a few years ago. Would like to get back into the game as a sales rep. In my former position, found myself doing sales a lot, office visits, seminars, meeting with referral sources and physicians.