Rob James - Why was he kicked-out?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Nov 11, 2015 at 5:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you ask the question we are all fascinated to know the answer to... so many of us can't help but feel a frisson of Schadenfreude at this news, he has been responsible for kicking out so many decent people just because they didn't fit into his vision. the question now is if the new CIO will do a clean sweep and get rid of all James' cronies.... let us hope so, it has been a long time coming.
    the timing of the lecturing gig is amusing too, I wonder if he actually went and presented there...

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

let's hope the new CIO clears out dead wood such as Keith LaDue and Mary LeBlanc then goes down a layer to declutter the bloated CIO structure and get rid of those who are so incompetent as to be laughable - Ruth Thorpe and Egle Bronzini as a country CIOs... Clearly they both shagged Rob James to get there This will be fun to watch...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People suddenly disappear or are let go, when they stand up or push back against idiocy or poor, elitist leadership. HR quickly rids the organization of independent thinkers or people with fortitude. That's why there are so many screwed sheep within the organization!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree, it is shocking. Another surprising fact is the lack of diversity at the top.
    We talk about D&I, but it does not to apply at Executive level.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You got ahead with Rob by 1.) being British (he was very tribal) 2.) kissing his a** big time. Now that he's gone New CIO should first reassess all the Brits there. He managed to turn a few competent & empathetic people into sociopaths.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just can't wait to see who else gets kicked out. Those on the inside,
    don't be shy to keep the rest of us posted. I have no doubt many of us reading here got kicked out as a result of unjustified decisions by James' sychophants, ultimately signed off by him so forgive me for sitting here rubbing my hands in glee....

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know how they could get rid of Rob and not LaDue, since LaDue's tongue seemed to be permanently attached to Rob's nether regions. Poor Mary was just waiting out her retirement. Hope they don't prorate her option vesting like NBS did to most of its US victims. And once LaDue is gone, who protects that rat ship he built called Enterprise Architecture? An amazing collection of ex-Wipro toadies and no-talent Astra Zeneca bums who have never delivered on a major initiative.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder if they will investigate the rumors of kickbacks from the Indian outsourcers? How else to explain that Ferrari?

11. Sign

Sign Guest

One of his coworker is having his baby. HR found out. But, her husband is still clueless.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call BS.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Her name is Kathy not BS.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mr. Sandschafer would do well to interview every ED and Director who got cut loose in the last rounds of cuts in NBS. Those were the people who were put on the HR hit list by the VPs and CIOs. They know where the problems and the dead wood sit. NBS was Rob's last grab at shuffling the deck chairs on his Titanic in the hope that Joe and Harry would once again overlook the awful truth of his repeated epic failures.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd call her clueless PM husband and tell him her project delivery schedule is suspicious.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would normally call BS. It's hard for most of us to comprehend such irresponsible behavior. Saying that, we have a manager that gives preferential treatment and gets gaga eyed and goes over the top praising a individual that contributes very little. Most everyone within the circle notices and is frustrated. This type of behavior is very unmotivating for others working hard.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One trip to the SAP well too many. Guess he won't be SAPInsider Magazine's CIO of The Year.