Rob behee surgical

Discussion in 'Alcon' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2016 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Rob still working at alcon? We miss buying all his trade ins rather then him sending them back to Alcon. We pay 5k per trade in? Rob made well over 200k cash. We agree to sell them internationally rather than domestic. That way you do not get caught. Ask Rob how easy we are to deal with. We are based in Georgia for anyone interested.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This guy is a joke and everyone knows it. He was never the sharpest tool in the shed. I am sure this happened when he was a EM in Atlanta. He has a lot of ghosts in the closet. He should be in prison for this and as a EM I am pissed.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rob Behee is a fraud. Does NOT have Alcon's best interests in mind. Poor management, virtually no interpersonal skills and flat out throws reps under the bus.
    Speed of trust? Riiiiiiight.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on man...you don't want to go down this road.....we have all done it --just let sleeping dogs lie

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not all of us have done this, but I agree. Let sleeping dogs lie.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This may be true but ask him about his expense reports.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It looks like he has more than one dog.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's a fabulous man with good hair.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is the least respected RD at Alcon. He loves to kiss Bills ass but most people realize he is not very bright. His platform skills and professionalism are lacking. Rob made no impact at all when he was a EM with B and L in chicago. He used his father in law to get a job with Alcon as a EM in atlanta. This was a Alcon territory and was a ok EM with a good territory. Obviouly committed several felinies by selling trade ins per the post above. Should be in jail. Trainer he blew. DM none of his people respected him. Now as RD which shows Alcons true despiration for leadership positions. Sinking ship. I am leaving this shit hole soon.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if he really did these things how did he get away with it? Did upper management know and turn a blind eye?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It would seem so.

I know he's tight with HR too. They had slim pickins for that RD position at the time when Jeff had zero familiarity with the Midwest.

I have a couple of surgeons that do not trust him purely on the obscene amount of sweat he exhibited at an ASCRSCdinner. Thanks a lot rob

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll be speaking at the next POA. Hope you will join me. RB.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

R.B, that's the problem. No one wants to be in the same room with you.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RB, what, no reply?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now be a good boy "Little Robbie."

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Time to exit the parents basement boys. RB.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is on the Mt Rushmore of RD's