Rheumatology

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2015 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

depends on your manager. I am looking to transfer to this position because I know the manager is a great leader. He is not a micromanager by any means. Plenty of great managers in Derm that are taking on Rheum as well. As for the data, I think some are just reading the little write up in wicopedia. Try going to some more credible sources that are showing great results in PsA and AS. Lots of potential here!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's SO little AS out there, and there's not a lot of PSA. The joint data isn't that great. I've seen it. It's risky to say the least.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what product this team will be promoting?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kotex

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot.

No, it's a biologic. It has poor managed care coverage.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

all products have poor managed care access in the beginning. Fortunately Cesentyx has been showing the demand and is helping us negotiate better access. By the time the PsA and AS indications come along we will be in a much better place with managed care.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tier 3 with prior authorization. Also, many Anti TNF infusion, injectables and oral in mkt. You are playing against the big boys with $9 B sales.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry about access, Mike will lead us to victory. We will be a $10B soon.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Humira and Enbrel--first...always. Cosentyx great product hard to get

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm interested..."The joint data isn't that good..." Please explain professor because I've seen the joint data and you're full of shit.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have an interview tomorrow to sell Cosentyx. Desperately need something soon as our company is slashing half its fsf.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sell what? This is a me too product in a highly crowded market. No significant difference. Lack indications and data.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

face to face interviews don't start until after the 4th of Dec.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For some but not all. Some are happening the following week. After face to face interview there are panel interviews. After that there is an interview with the Sales Director. A few steps but not too bad of a process. Standard STAR questions. If you have some questionable moves on your resume be ready to explain. Interviewers are trained to dig into soft spots. Good luck to you all.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The insiders already got the jobs. The interview process is just going through the motions.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong..No FACE TO FACE UNTIL 2 weeks.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree.

Very hard sell

Poor managed care coverage

Start with Enbrel and Humira

You may get a good salary, but you'll be gone soon. RISKY

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is exactly why I'm so apprehensive.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should be. Look at the team that is leading the brand. Then, search fda.gov and Google to review the Future Trial for the two indications. Compare the primary ends vs. that of the current products in the market. Why would a rheum use this product for PsA and AS? What's the hook given limited access?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well if you currently sold the drug in PsO, you may see that rheums are ALREADY RX'ing it. With that, you're obviously a dip-shit so let me give you some homework:
    1) What pathways have shown joint inhibition other than TNF (not just signs & symptoms indication like Uste)? BTW, JAK3 & Otezla are jokes.
    - What % of patients cannot tolerate TNFs?
    - What does the 'switch' data to a 2nd or 3rd TNF look like after failure on the 1st TNF (Clue: Search 'TNF immunogenicity cross-tolerance')?
    2) See question #1 for AS (except for the other meds comments).
    3) Did limited access ruin the launch in PsO? I know I did very well.

The only drawback I see is the physician access - rheum is just tougher.