Rheumatology

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2015 at 10:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree. Add on at least 50K to the range--probably more

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are they interviewing now if there is no indication for about a year? Is there a plan for disease awareness? Are they expecting a quick FDA turnaround? I am very interested in this position but haven't heard from anyone yet.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F2F tomorrow with hiring manager. Offers early Jan, Feb start date for 1st wave. Base goes 100+ depending on experience.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong

Bases far above 100 with experience. Up to over 135.

Interviews, for the most part, are not until after Thanksgiving--not this week.
    You're full of it.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the company is looking for high caliber talent and is willing to pay. This is a product we have high hopes for. I am looking to move over to this salesforce because I believe it is a great move.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Data not great in rheum. Managed care coverage stinks. Data much better in Derm. No way would I move order. Hard sell

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

moving over risky. I thought about it but I'd rather stay with the devil I know. I heard joint data not great

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rheumatoid Arthritis data is not great. However, that is not the intent for this position. This position is going after Psoriatic Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis indications. And there is some good data here that was just presented. Look into it for yourself.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right and the PSA data is not that good. I've looked into it. It's risky. There's not that much PSA out there. There's a lot more RA.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ank Spon--very little out there too

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree

I don't think the PSA data is as good as Humira or Enbrel. It will be tough.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

High caliber galant? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah....in Pharma sales? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah. And of course you're "it".
    So that means you are good at bullshitting, spreadsheets, staying awake at meetings and conference calls, ordering food, acting like you actually give a shit ,and kissing your managers ass.

Make the move, you belong there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I find it amusing how people who got turned down for an interview because they lack the qualifications are suddenly the authorities. It must be a terrible position if you aren't good enough to get it!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do you know we were turned down?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Skyping interviews this week and next. Face to face the following two weeks. Offers out mid Dec for start date in Jan/Feb. There is a lot of interest in this position and it is very competitive. They will be making some impressive offers on this position.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Panel interviews..WTH? The joint data is not stellar. It concerns me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're not getting 50k more... Sorry, you're not. I came here with MS experience and got a bump in the MSBU. The average bump is 5-8% of what you're making now. So if you're at 80k, the most you'll see is 90k if you negotiate real well. Very few will make 120-130k unless you come in with a ton of experience in this market and your salary is already in the 120k range, welcome to Novartis. Make sure you lube your ass daily if you get a job here, they'll screw you, blame you and micro manage you until you'd take a job for 60k to get out......that's why half of the BU I'm in has either left or is looking to leave....as I am. Good luck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you still need the lube after a while, or did you loosen up?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard Novartis is HUGE in micromanagement. I was initially interested. Now, not so much. The joint data isn't that good, and the formulary status stinks. I'll stay put.