Revolving Door

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 8, 2016 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are leaving this place faster than we are hiring. At every 'town hall' meeting TW touts how many new people are in the room because we are 'growing so fast' but its really only because people are leaving by the bus loads. I have never been part of a company with such consistent turn over and it is not specific to one business unit either.
    Place is a total shit show and the people who really are only working and have job security is HR since they are constantly hiring and checking people out.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm surprised that a fraudulent company selling ibuprofen for $2000 a month is a crappy place to work

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We claim to be a different and entreprenuerial company - but every day it's more and more like big pharma. Too many VPs running around trying to protect their ass and turf. Politics abound. Time to start being more honest in the recruitment process about our true culture. Suck Up, CYA, and get ahead

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everything they say at this company is a lie..the interview process is process of telling you you can't sell.. When I beat that hiring manager for 8 yrs straight. Yeah pharma selling is different but this asshole could sell pharma very well either. But take the job and continue to still look full time.