Retired Abbott HR Manager taking questions

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Apr 5, 2014 at 9:58 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, RM here, and I'm calling BS on you. I've been an RM for 15 years, and I can say not only for myself, but every RM I know, the DM is spot on. If you were an RM, or even a DM, you would know this because you would have been trained this way. There isn't one single PIP that goes on in my kingdom that I'm not only in on, but approve of. Any DM wants to FU one of my reps, it's with my blessing. That means I HATE the little PRICK myself, and told the DM so. I call the Code Reds in my world. My DM's don't get paid to think, they get paid to do what the F I tell them to do, when I tell them do to it, exactly they way I tell them to do it. You are some puke rep, and if I find out who you are, I won't show you the door; I'll have your DM shove you A$$ first through the F'ing door!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Internet Tough Guys all around

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great. You admire and respect someone you never met and, being new to the company, know nothing about. Where do we get such people? Reality check: your RM does not now, and never will, respect or admire you.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about you go fuck yourself. Yea. That sounds about right.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOU TELL'M !!!!! WE RMs STICK TOGETHER. WE EXECUTE THE BOHICAs WITH PRECISION. THAT LITTLE WORTHLESS REP IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OUR PROBLEMS !!

YES YOU RM YOU ARE A POS !!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whimper whimper sniffle ... want a tissue to wipe those tears, dear? Did the big bad region manager hurt your wittle feelings? Buck up. And when you post here, don't pretend to be something your not.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow ! What a bunch of dysfunctional people here. I thought this was a great company but now I see I joined a psych ward ! You are one sick and mentally challenged loser ! To curse out a new hire like that is pretty bad. Go crawl back into your mummy's basement.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the club! Well, you've pretty much got it figured out. As they say at the Park, this is Abbott! Now, before you get all high and mighty on us, just keep in mind that YOU joined US. Didn't you do ANY research in Abbott before you interviewed? I mean, Abbott's reputation is well known in the industry. Our DM's and RM's are notorious. I'd say you've actually been treated gently so far. This nothing, kid!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR MANAGER HERE. SOME ADVICE TO YOU. FIRST, DO NOT STOOP TO THEIR LEVEL. LIKE SCHOOL YARD BULLYS, DM'S ARE LOOKING FOR A REACTION. SECOND, RM'S ALWAYS PLAY NICE, LIKE "GOOD COP BAD COP", BUT DO NOT BE FOOLED: THEY ARE FAR MORE DANGEROUS THAN YOUR DM. THIRD, HR IS NOT YOUR FRIEND: OUR JOB IS TO PROTECT ABBOTT, NOT YOU. ANYTHING YOU BRING TO HR IN CONFIDENCE IS IMMEDIATELY REPORTED THROUGH CHANNELS AND BACK TO YOUR RM AND DM. AS IN "WE HAVE A PROBLEM": YOU, THE EMPLOYEE, ARE THE PROBLEM. GOOD REPS SHUT UP AND TAKE IT. YOU ARE EXPENDABLE, EASILY DISPOSED OF.

YOU CAN HAVE A DECENT CAREER AT ABBOTT. TO DO SO YOU MUST LEARN TO BE AN ACTOR. YOUR DM MUST BE CONVINCED YOU FEAR HIM AND WILL DO WHAT EVER YOU ARE TOLD TO DO WITHOUT COMPLAINT. YOUR RM MUST BE CONVINCED YOU ARE IN AWE OF HIM AND WILL DO WHATEVER YOUR DM TELLS YOU TO DO. BOTH MUST KNOW YOU DO YOUR JOB WITHOUT QUESTION, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, AND DON'T THINK OR ACT ON YOUR OWN. IF THEY SUSPECT YOU SEE THROUGH THEM FOR WHAT THEY REALLY ARE, YOUR FATE IS SEALED.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know what to say. You sound sincere but this is so contrary to what my DM told me. He said he is my friend and will reward my progress. And he brags about the RM, although to me its just a name. Your warning about HR also very surprising as they called me in for the first interview last year. They seemed so nice and friendly. They told me to call them anytime if I had a problem and everything is confidential.

So I guess I am a bit confused and maybe better step back and just check things out more. Another thing, the other Reps seem to ignore me.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're just kidding, right? You do know that 99% of what you read here is BS? That there are no HR managers posting here?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL!! This has been one of the best threads in a while.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does that mean you are BS?? I am simply confused and will not trust anyone. I thought this was a world class company, that's what HR told me. And why shouldn't I believe the HR posts? Are they also BS?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

'

LOL! Now you got it! Thanks for playing.

BTW, if you're confused, I think North Carolina just passed a law that will help you out.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now I am totally confused. What does NC have to do with anything here, unless you believe I rep in NC?

I am new to this business but I am very savy person so don't BS me.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes we can all see that you are very savvy Welcome! What division are you in?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boca Raton

And I am getting totally confused about some of the Abbott threads. What gives here? Why do so many posts look like crazy people are writing them? And does HR really go here to check what we say?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well stated and spot on.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ya know you are a a-hole to say this. We have some new hires who are sensitive and trying to please everyone and you just throw the monkey wrench at them. You should be more caring for these new employees.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

exactly. I am new here and read this stuff and wonder what the hell is going on. Did I make a mistake coming here?