RESTASIS REP HERE

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 17, 2016 at 7:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad little troll. Proud to be Shire!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UMMMMM, just because you weren't around 12 years ago when Allergan LAUNCHED Restasis before it was approved by the FDA, then it was NOT approved? I was with Allergan then. We were doing dinner programs to introduce Restasis and the FDA struck it down. We had to go back and do more long term studies.
    Why are you so worried? If its no big deal, go on back to your Allergan board and boast about your President's Club win where someone cares.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me guess Kathy is the celebrity because she's so accomplished and heavily recruited for her role.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK my B&L Counterpart who is now my team mate was a piece of shit in the field Dr.'s hated him, and now they think they have these great relationships Haha ha ha. Oh and this guy didn't even interview what a loser he is and will be RIP SHIRE we are Shit out of luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eric?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've been in this category for years and have heard for quite a while how bad this Kathy Kobe is. Her reputation has been horrible forever.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This entire thread is a Loser Troll Alert! Proud Shire OBU

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah proud to be a loser on a sinking ship. Keep selling that disease state nonsense. If and when you eventually get a product, your customers will be sick of you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 things-
    1. if you don't like KK or PS please leave. No one is putting a gun to your head for you to stay.
    2. If your allergen and posting threats on a SHIRE board, please get a life. Do you not have better things to do... You must be a really scared little b#%*h!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If everyone who didn't like KK and PS left, you
    wouldn't have anyone left to sell (a product that doesn't exist)

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the lonely poster.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are the lonely defender. Or KK herself since you only post when someone calls her out directly.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get over yourself honey. Many are displeased with thevway things are here. My whole region for one.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha....kk you are a joke and you know no one else is on here defending you...we are the laughing stock in these offices.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to hear your accounts laugh at you - - - must be your losing personality!! I am developing GREAT relationships and enjoying everyday meeting with new customers. So sad mole, try taking a sales skills class.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has it dawned on you that you are suffering from delusions and should get help? These doctors are overrun with reps and those who don't have product to sell are being pushed to the back of the line, even with previous relationships. So maybe you need to start reading your customers better, because you are too self consumed. Much like kk.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! They don't have time for this we aren't bringing value without the drug.