RESTASIS REP HERE

Discussion in 'Shire' started by anonymous, May 17, 2016 at 7:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, are you guys going to continue coming into our offices with nothing to sell. You know we have all the relationships here and we have staff keeping track how many times you are coming in. My question is, if you have to make 7 calls a day, 35 calls a week, and you only have between 100-150 accounts in some and you can't call on some of these targets more than 4-5 times because it breaches an FDA law that we all know about, have you thought about the ramifications if we call you out for coming into these accounts too many times?

If your drug isn't approved until July or later I know for a fact that you will be breaching a law continuing on calling on providers with lifetegrast, giving physicians a wink, wink "this is our drug and please use it when it's approved." You are playing a scary game calling on providers this many times and in some of my offices too many times, before your drug is approved.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah blah. Allergan reps need to worry about Allergan.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah blah, and they're not your offices most of us know that offices bc they are ours too coming from BL, Allergan, and Alcon. So fuck off, because you sound scared to me. I keep hearing over and over ad nauseum how Restasis doesn't work!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for your concern, Allergan, but we're well aware of the rules and I can count to 5. If I'm done by end of June, I'll figure it out. I think it's called "office day" in our system. Also, I'm 100% confident my relationships in Oph and Opt over the past 10 years are better than any of the 3 Allergan reps in my territory. Take care and again, thanks for your concern.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah I'm sure you have heard from my offices that Restasis doesn't work! It's the same offices that have helped me get to President's Circle year after year and help Restasis to $1 billion dollars. Good luck launching in this space now with no managed care. We all know the future of your failed drug depends on it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful Jr what you're saying here. When something new comes out, those same Dr's will jump all over it. It needs to be priced right and have a little more comfort going into the eye. I sold Restasis years ago, main complaints were stinging, cost, recapping capability and efficacy(it would sometimes..not all the time.). I'd say this new product will give Restasis a run got its money.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so I'm curious about a few things, perhaps you the very knowledgable Allergan rep could educate me.
    1st- If Allergan isn't worried about little ole Shire, why send reps/spies to our meetings trying to find out info?
    2nd- why tell your speakers if they use Shire's product they will no longer be a speaker for Allergan? (Is that legal)

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also
    3rd- if your sales force is so awesome why are you worried if we go in a office more than 5 times (we won't by the way)?
    4th-if Restasis is so awesome why are y'all adding 60-65 new folks?
    5th- if we the "washed up B+L reps" are so terrible and don't stand a chance against your awesomeness, why are the majority of us are getting contacted and being asked to come to work for Allergan?
    This all smells of desperation!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was in a large dry eye office today. Not only are you guys calling on Accounts without an approved FDA product. You are now educating Dr.s on how your MOA works without a FDA approved product. I have never seen this blatant disregard for the rules. It seems to me that your company is slapping the FDA and does not care. Hope the FDA reads this and decides not to approve your product.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Report what they are doing to the Office of the Inspector General, OIG. Be sure to mention the leaders behind all of this blatant disregard, Kathy Kobe and Perry Sternberg. They are well known for there shenanigans. Can't wait to see the hammer dropped on both of these losers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical Kathy Kobe having a sales force going out before launch and selling benefits of lifetegrast, selling MOA, selling benefits vs restasis, etc. She might tell you to walk the ethical line but we all know she wants you to sell off label since she wants this to be a hell of a launch. I sold with her at B&L and she always walks a thin line. This blatant disregard for rules might delay this drug again or make it so it never comes out. I'm going to make sure of it and let every restasis rep in the company with our offices to keep eyes on you washed up pieces of Sh-- or adhd reps who don't know Sh--about eye care! Report them to the fda team!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We understand we work for a moronic management from BL. But, still you cant treat us like that. We have some very good people working for Shire.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The launch plan designed by PS and executed by KK is boring and sad. A couple of monkeys could have come up with something more innovative and exciting than Frequency calls, TV advert and let's not forget THE CELEBRITY. So 90's!...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least at Allergan, we spend more time selling our drug and less on bitching on our fu&$@, stu!&$, ass$&&@ management despite what's happening to us. There must be some good people at Shire but I wouldn't work there for all the money in the world!... You have the worst management, worst HR and worst culture in the entire industry. Sad!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I keep hearing from the Shire reps that have been been here a while that KK and PS have completely changed the culture of the company. DMs didn't used to constantly ride with reps like they do NOW, we don't have a product and my manager has been with me 3 times now?!? WTF?! WE ARE NOT IN PC, WE ARE NOT CHILDREN!
    As for what is going on out in the field WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PRODUCT, MOA or anything else related to the product. I can't even say the name of the product or what's is indicated for and haven't! so thanks for your idle threats but going out and having a completely scientific non branded discussion IS NOT ILLEGAL. Many companies do it, merck did with zioptan. So STFU

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly. Read the other threads from reps in the OBU. Most of us are bored since we don't have a product and can only talk about DED - most of which is information they already know. Not only can we not talk about ANYTHING related to our product (especially MOA) but we can't talk about YOUR product either or other treatment regimens, but the doctors do bring it up all the time. FWIW, none of us have been trained on MOA of the product we don't have so any information would have to come from outside the company.

Always love when someone brings up the "good luck since you won't have managed care" argument. Is that not the situation for EVERY new drug? Sir or Ma'am, I'm so thankful it's people like you that aren't in charge of the world's pharmaceutical companies. Imagine all the drugs that would never make it to market for fear of no managed care.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting, look at all these posts calling out Kathy and Perry. Hey Kathy, stil think it's only one fired troll posting? Wake up, you suck and as soon as you are out of here (probably for compliance infractions) it'll be funny to watch you try to get a job on your own. LMAO

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, don't knock down the CELEBRITY! It'll work!