Respiratory- Pulmonologist contract- Part-time

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any information on this? What is the drug that's being launched, the company, how many positions are being filled, etc. I was told length of contract is only one year. What is the likelihood that we would move over to a different contract after that year?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not good if you suck.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every contract is labeled for 1 year.

I was on my last Publicis contract for 5 years. It got renewed 5 times for year. You never know how long it will last because the reason for a contract job is flexibility for the company that hires the team. Some contract labled for year are cut short after 8 months. The can lay you off with 30 days notice.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone gotten an interview for this position yet?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they HAVE to give 30 days? I thought that was just a curtosey if they can give it?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i was contacted by their recruiter and completed first phone interview a couple of weeks ago. I think they may still be in the process of hiring managers and that is the slow down. Last hire date set for end of November, home training in December, offsite training is first 2 weeks of January..

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok I thought last date of hire was Nov 9th- I'm waiting on the Skype part of interviewing