Respiratory- Pulmonologist contract- Part-time

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by anonymous, Oct 20, 2016 at 4:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any information on this? What is the drug that's being launched, the company, how many positions are being filled, etc. I was told length of contract is only one year. What is the likelihood that we would move over to a different contract after that year?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I also would like more info about this if anyone has any!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was offered a position today, but I still do not know the product or the client. Very weird.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many interviews did you have before offer? Did you have a F2F or Facetime? Thanks!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a look at the PDI thread on this subject. PDI Is now under the Publicis "umbrella" and all the info is on that thread. They are being very hush hush about the company and product which is very frustrating and unprofessional to me. However most of us have figured it out. Most EPBU reps have been contacted from what I understand since we had the exact experience they were looking for in the respiratory market.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Take a look at the PDI thread on this subject. They are being very hush hush about the company and product which is very frustrating and unprofessional to me. However, most of us have figured it out. A lot of EPBU reps have been contacted from what I understand, since we have the exact experience they are looking for in the respiratory market.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One more piece of evidence against Publicis.
    I know a couple of Reps that were on the original PDI respiratory contract who did very well.
    Unfortunately, they were never called as they are on the Publicis do not hire list.
    These Bastards at Publicis should be taken to court and made to pay restoration for ruining these Reps reputations!
    I know for a fact that this list does exist as my old manager told me whom has no reason to lie about it!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The only reason they would be on a do not re-hire list is if they were fired for cause. Sooooo, maybe didn't do as well as they told you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bottom line that this Rep was outstanding just pissed the wrong person off at Publicis.
    The HR Dept are the biggest bunch of insecure people I've ever heard of!!
    Oh well I guess that's life.