Respiratory cluster f&$)!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have been in this industry for a long, long, long time and I can tell you when a product falters as Anoro is faltering, trouble is just around the corner. Just watch! My bet is that it happens before the end of the year.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An AG1 PUD who is doing well for us with Breo and Anoro, and is a personal friend of mine, has 6 GSK reps calling: 2 Anoro, 1 Breo, 1 Breo overlay, 1 Advair asthma, 1Nucala. She does 2 clinic days a week and the rest is sleep, critical care, or procedures. Does this make sense? No. If it was my personal business would I handle things differently? Yes. Do I have the power to make the best decisions for our business? No, gsk won't allow that. Are we doomed to repeat similar stupid mistakes of the past? It would appear so.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just do the math as to what you and your Anoro counterparts earn and then figure how much your gross sales of Anoro is....not pretty is it?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you have any further questions? No, it appears you do not at the present juncture.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I hear from offices are "your counterpart was here last week," "weren't you just here?", "we don't need anything, you were just here!"

Offices are getting angry. There should be a specialty rep calling on pud offices, not every GSK rep we can throw at them.

My response:

"Yeah, I know but we just rolled out this brilliant strategy to piss you all off, so here I am. Back. Again."

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same story since the merger.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got news for ya....she is not your personal friend.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anoro is not a POS, you obviously can't sell. Your job is to convince Dr.'s that Dual BD's like Anoro is what they should start patients on. Had 3 PUD's tell me in the last week that all PC docs should be using Anoro first. Also had a PUD say that ICS/LABA are way over used by PC. Go sell the damn drug!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Me thinks that you been smoking the wacky weed! LOL! I am laughing so hard I almost pissed my pants reading your rant! Now Dorothy, just click your heels three times and head back to Kansas! Thanks for giving me the best laugh of the day!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This was written by a manager who is panicking about this thread. Face it, too many reps mean a watered down message. How many times can a doctor be showed the head to head data? If they showed it and used that data since launch, why aren't we seeing double-digit growth yet?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for speaking with a sense of realville, the lunatic manager with his earlier rant has been drinking too much of the Kool-Aid. Maybe he needs to make it an adult beverage and join us here at realville where anoro is sucking hind tit!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And when the titty runs dry the little piggies are gonna go wee wee wee! Coming soon at a pharma near you!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really? Then how would you interpret the weekend bicycle rides and dinner out together with our respective families?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sold Tanzeum and had a 28% share. That's a product that has a failed trial against victoza, awful device, and came dead last in efficacy in a meta-analysis of GLP-1's and I can sell that in my sleep. Anoro, small market, too many reps, too many samples, and marketing botched the launch. If you don't hit the ground running with a launch, you just flounder. Anoro is floundering and it's becoming a joke to reco this product. Payers will not cover Anoro next year with a generic Advair looming. Or Breo or Incruse.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are a smart rep. Tanzeum this year has an awful MC coverage, esp. Medicare-D. What was your selling points? Did you diabetic ed. in your area? This drug is dying on the vine. Pts. getting off now because of coverage and free card is gone.
    Anoro you are also right..too many reps/samples...finger pointing. Docs now follow path of least resistance. Reps as we know it now will be gone soon! thanks for posting an honest/correct response.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tanzuem is done. Other drugs are way better. Nothing will save it. If the free period hasn't made it take off, the lack of efficacy sure won't.

19. Left

Left Guest

I hate to say this, but we need to can about half the Resp reps and FLL in this company. Anyone that can't move Anoro to at least a 25% NBRX share needs to go including the r*****s saying its a dog product. It's a dog in territories that have poor ses people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#twitbot