Respiratory cluster f&$)!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Childish response. Very childish.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boing!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not shocked at this thread, it wasn't great before when asthma was added but worked decent enough. Now it's difficult, the metrics they want with the reality we have is unrealistic. That's the real driver behind the chaos, metrics and bad leadership.

So there will be tripping and forced fake calls worse than before which is saying a lot.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is nothing short of a disaster. All they care about is protecting their jobs, regardless of whether the situation is rooted in reality or not. From FLL, FVP, up the ladder, none will accept the fact that access is at a critically low level and getting worse. I have had two offices close to reps in the past two weeks, and this is a continuing trend. The solution? More share of voice, double up the reps for Anoro, no excuses, " you are under the microscope". Microscope my ass, all they can do is peer through a telescope from 500 miles away and tell me we need more SOV. Idiots, buttkissers - sycophants of the highest order are telling us that frequency metrics are still the answer. If you are currently in the field in a territory with access issues, then you know what I am discussing here. If not - you are unqualified to comment, so shut the fuck up.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ladies, the answer to the above issue is to "Show Doctor Your Sales Tool"! Guys, not sure what to do for you?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Management is a complete disaster, they really don't have anything to do or produce. The best they can do is make up issues. You do all the sales calls, they don't.

Office strategy should be looked at as a whole by the industry. Some companies are worse than others on this, GSK is bad now. Metrics high plus ride alongs. There should be agreed upon "no call periods" on offices to break the cycle. We're our own worst enemy on this.

The microscope is someone bored who doesn't live in reality. There are so many X factors going into prescribing decisions that no sane person would ever attribute any action to what management thinks what goes on.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With three representatives leaving anoro samples, I have resigned myself to the reality that most offices will not need samples and having a face-to-face discussion with the physician is going to be very tough. So it looks like most of my interactions are going to be limited to in-service lunches. While extra voices selling anoro may seem like a good idea, in the end it will just get us less face time with the physicians.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It's all about quantity and the faked documentation thereof. Protects the bosses jobs as they show the documentation of our busywork up the ladder. Last week I had two days where I drove many hours and accomplished nothing other than to waste gas - offices were busy, didn't need anything, etc. Luckily at the end of each of those days I managed to score a sit down with newly designated AG-3s who are generally tough to see, but for whom I haven't made too much effort due to their prior AG4 status. Legitimately great calls, well received and the gut-check tells me that the needle was moved for both of them. Quality, with a focus on where the business can be advanced as determined by US, is productive. GSK volume call - metrics only get in the way. Yes, I am advocating for a layoff, obviously, since I can't figure out any other way to make things work with so few offices open to us now. Home office keeps saying that we have " great potential". Really? How do we achieve that potential when these clinics are tighter than a drum, with most of those not even allowing lit drops! May I raise my hand to express a preference?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No need to complain. It's been like this for years. Different managers, different rules, different reps. Same old complaints. If you are unhappy , please leave.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the final sentence from #24

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great day today. Found two offices that needed anoro! Wohooo!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about sub sandwiches and pizza?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has GSK and the pharma industry ever heard of "the law of diminishing returns"?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With so many reps pushing a dog product like Anoro and making access even more difficult you actually have negative returns by adding a sales force. Just watch!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally true...Anlorol is a misery, worthless unsellable piece of fæces

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Often times my only way to gain access in an office is to offer the office advair samples. But when I do that my Breo rep cries like a baby!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And just got kicked out of a PUD's office because the Breo rep was there, then the Advair inventiv rep, then me with Anoro. They flipped and said wayyyy too many GSK reps...leave and never come back.

But I'll go back tomorrow because my boss will FLIP if I don't have 100 AG attainment.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That happened to me last week. Destroy every relationship on the way out. This is not working out and layoffs will happen by the end of the year.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I said that in the late 1990's and No one Heard me than ....why Now?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest