Respiratory cluster f&$)!

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by anonymous, Jul 12, 2016 at 10:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are totally tripping over each other! Two anoro reps and a Breo rep in the same territory is rediculous!! I am lucky if I have one office a day that need samps. Access has now gotten worse than ever! I do not think that this is gonna work.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good news is that the office has plenty of pizza and sub sandwiches. Keep up the good work!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which territory should we be looking at for the next round of cuts?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Probably not territory specific, more likely therapeutic area and product specific. Continue to work hard and you'll be fine.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that the shift to have two sales teams selling Anoro is a last gasp effort to make or break anoro. The unintended consequence Will probably be less access as we are tripping over each other. Look for some kind of shake up in the future! Guarantee this cannot continue having two salesforce selling a product that is not in great demand

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It's a last ditch effort to gain whatever they can before the end of the year. It's very clear they cannot sustain this model.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Office staff are happy. Free lunch every day!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask yourself when have you ever seen a company keep two sales forces to market a drug that is only selling 250 million per year?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company needs two forces selling the products since half the people are like allow you in that they are doing other things, such as posting on CP, versus working their jobs.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Could be a billion dollar drug if it had 8 sales forces

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or at least 1 sales team that knew how to sell it from the beginning!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's the volume strategy. Flood the offices with volume. There's never enough sub sandwiches, pizza, and of course free samples.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have been with GSK for a long time and have seen successful launches as well as those that were not so successful. I can see when a drug is not doing what it should be doing and have seen what happens when that occurs. It is not pretty! You can bury your head in the sand but that will not prevent reality from ocurring!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#volumestrategy

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is why I fake calls, I still have great relationships in these offices and really don't want to jeopardize said relationships. If I have to sit in my car and enter a call so be it. There is going to be a day where I may be going back to that office representing another company and I want to bank as much time with docs as possible. Not tripping over each other here! How embarrassing is it to leave one box of anoro/Breo then wait 30 minutes for a signature? I have more dignity than that. Yeah I fake calls and so do each and everyone one of you, yep I'm sure you have 8 face to face details per day!!! Don't question my integrity until you look in your mirror.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right on!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GlaxoStupidKline. It never ceases to amaze.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest