Resignation info please

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2015 at 9:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know how long it takes them to pay out your final paycheck & vacation time? Also, how soon do they pick up your vehicle ??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

2 weeks you're done with everything. Vacation days will get factored into your last check. I left it March.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The checkout process is pretty simple. Depending on your dm, you're you'll probably be all checked out with a week or so.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They send your final paycheck with vacation time factored in through the mail. I got it the day before my two weeks finished out. They took forever to pick up my car. I got a call from fleet the next week when I was 3000 miles away in training with my new job so I told them they would have to wait. They finally picked up the car about a week later (three weeks after giving my notice and about a week and a half after my close-out).

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i just resigned today. Who do I tell? I mailed a certified letter to HR. Is that correct?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're retarded! You resign to your manager and they will take care of everything! That's it! And you might not want to turn to CafePharma for advice on this! Quiting DSI is not a big right now...everyone's doing it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, so just tell my manager? My counterpart told me to post it on here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're quiting, post it on CafePharma and mail a letter to HR and wait for a response. That's the way!

504 likes this.
  9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LoL; too funny. Now if only Gonorrhea would quit also. Nah he's got more poon tang to get after......

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im quitting tomorrow and a few questions, how is expense report handled for outstanding transactions? Is car immediately cut off? I assume they ask you to stay at home? Do you need to close out inventory with manager? Any info would be appreciated, thanks

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

manual expense report car will go quickly samples need to be reconciled and transferred to the manager or another rep hopefully you saved your vacation days for extra dollars

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My dM checks out same day and posts open job online ... No joke! He has only had six in 3 months....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your dm doesn't post anything r*****...it's out of their control. It's all HR. It's not fucking Dary Queen

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just resigned. Should have done that a year ago. Good luck to everyone left, don't fret though, other respectable companies are hiring

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Greatest decision you have ever made.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dary queen? And you are calling me r*****? lol... Learn to spell - and really , you are quite harsh ... I guess you want to cuss out your wife and can't do it so you come on CP to cuss anonymously

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I could interject here. Your questions are just so dumb that you've asked, but are you retarded...no. Are you dumb and/or void of having common sense to make simple decisions...it's definitely looking that way. If you have a common sense question, just try and think a little bit...you'll probably come up with the answer yourself. You should at least; good luck.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your comeback is spellchecking my post?! Really?! Lol! C'mon man!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And I agree with this post, but would not completely rule out retarded! Lol!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When you give your notice do we just stay home that day? Do we continue working?