Repatha Q1 Sales

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2016 at 6:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Repatha Q1 sales at $14MM. Yeah baby - that is awesome!

Way to go CV sales and marketing team, that is what we call delivering the mail. Give yourselves a pat on the back and a handsome bonus! I knew this baby was a blockbuster just waiting to explode.
    Didn't catch the Corlanor number though. What did that come in at for Q1?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We the former onyx reps who launched Blincyto can say that we outsold mega blockbuster repatha! Amgen reps blow

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nice. If we can keep this up we can sell close to $60 million of Repatha this year.
    Pretty cool!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sad reality. Start looking for another job if your numbers don't look good. Change is coming.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We totally kicked ass in Q1. Ring the cash registers - $14 million! Eat that Praluent.
    Repatha - on the path to blockbuster status. Ain't no stopping us now!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got news for you azz hat, ALL the numbers suck, and remember they hired the best!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fuck you asshole. $14 million - no way does that suck.
    Repatha rules!!!! We are going to be kings of the cholesterol world. Bank on it dick wad.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's like being proud of your son for being a D- student

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen CV = degrading and abusive environment

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is so true. CV has issues and will continue to decline. Managers think they can do and say as they please. Compliance should be alert.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This might be worse than Afrezza drug, man you have sh*t on your face. I bet the reps are as mad as the GSK reps selling Breo....

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This might be the worst environment I have been in the last 16 years. The leadership and lack of communication that has been demonstrated is atrocious.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So we sold $14 million in Q1 2016 with how many people supporting Repatha - hundreds....
    Between sales force, marketing. management, Reimbursement field support, Repatha nurses, etc.? A lot of FTEs.
    I wonder how much would be sold if there was zero headcount put behind Repatha. Probably sales would be not much different than the $14M.
    Amgen should get rid of all the Repatha people and put up a website for anyone interested in the drug.
    More efficient and probably just as effective. There is your full potential right there now!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't worry, sales will pick up. After hearing VB voicemail, all I have to do is use my visual aid.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Repatha sells itself. That is a given, It is best in the class for PCSK9. Will soon become standard of care for all patients with elevated LDL who can't tolerate or don't respond to statin.
    Keep on message, you'll be glad you did. It will feel great to be part of a winner!