Repatha Nurses

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, Nov 30, 2015 at 5:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaker programs?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats up with my nurse not being able to attend speaker programs?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

that is definitely a CSO rep asking that dumb question

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My repatha nurse has sax with my cards!!! My numbers are going thru da roof!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mine is about to quit. I met her boss so I know why.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nurse DM in Florida worthless and gross. We have told nurses she cannot go into any offices with bsr she is disruptive and over bearing

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it the same nurse DM for Enbrel? She sounds like that.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the the Enbrel DM who has like 13 States ?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She is the manager for the nurse I work with. We will not allow her in any offices. She has no idea what she's doing, is rude, harsh and seems to talk out of both sides of her mouth. They need to fire her.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

she is not allowed in any office in FL. She is antagonistic, angry, unprofessional and rude. How is she a manager?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your talking about my once temporary manager. Happiest day for me was to get a permanent manager! She is crass, disgusting, filthy and disgusting. Had to sit in her conference calls and all she did was yell at people. The whole program sucks. Started out good. They ran our director off, and we have to enter our calls into this broken system that doesn't work. Screwed us in our car allowance. Hell UBC was not ready to take on a program like this. Amgen can do a lot better. Most of us are looking. Can't work for this b'yotch and losers leading the program. Our pig of a manager thinks she's going to be the new director. We've already sent a letter in about her but this screwed up company will probably promote her. They ruined our program. What a bunch of losers. We will see what Amgen says when we all are gone in a few months.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm afraid my manager is going to leave. If she does, I'm gone. I'm looking but if my manager goes, I'm gone. This job used to be fun but CRM sucks. I can't keep up. Takes me hours at night.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No doubt UBC lacks leadership, the system used to document calls is antiquated, and UBC is cheap. He at allowance is a joke. Amgen also lacks.. Why the hell do you hire seasoned nurse educators and not give them educational material, case management, etc.. Really surprised back the lack of direction. I really expected them to have some idea as to how to run a nurse educator program. I have been involved with a lot of less talented companies that gave better direction. Too bad.. Hope they figure it out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're way off base. Tami isn't a micromanager. She doesn't have a personal agenda.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

both directors ok. I think it comes from above. UBC not ready for a field nursing team. They need to stick with phone group. Most nurses I know are looking. Only thing I know is that southern team looking to get out unless they get that crappy manager out. She's the worst. Was my temporary manager for a while times 2. What a bitch. Never could reach her. Then all she did was yell at us.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

omg! When I found out who our new director is I almost couldn't believe it. What a micromanager nazi. Omg. Now I'm definitely getting out. Omg. UBC sucks. Amgen should break the contract. Omg. She's crazy and mean.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm not going to be able to stay. Horrible manager, horrible director. Horrible leadership. Praying my recruiter comes through for me.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WTF?? I'm happy. I never had to report to the hag in Florida. No problems with manager, directors, product, Amgen. Great job and I've had fun. Why all the bitching?