Repatha bonus

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 2, 2016 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV division is next, not making enough $$ to pay for itselfits over

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In our area Gen Med 70% vs 30% for CV with Repatha sales. CV has now started calling on Primary Care HCPs to make it look like they are driving business.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my territory in South Texas, Gen Med gets ALL of the repatha scripts.....our CV rep's are worthless & I really don't know what they do all day

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In my territory in South Texas, Gen Med gets ALL of the repatha scripts.....our CV rep's are worthless & I really don't know what they do all day

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know! Right

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone's position is at risk. Why be so nasty to each other? The person you are complaining about maybe your boss one day.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think it is the field lashing out because of how bad we are treated from the inside. Everyone is sick of it. Come on, everyone gets the same Repatha goal? Seriously? What kind of idiot is running this show?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, i rather not even have a bonus structure at all than this one that favors only urban markets duh, more patients=more sales

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bullshit, total bullshit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please try to remember that we are here to serve patients.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Genius, describe a perfect comp plan that is fair to everyone at launch. Until the company gets some data points, it is impossible to come up with an individual quota.

You will always be a complainer.
    It doesn't take much scripts to be ranked in the middle.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I too agree. The morale of the sales people are at worst I have seen. It is not the fault or wrong doings of the sales force. It is time to do the right thing to energize / motivate and pay everyone at a target bonus and give a kicker for selling x amount. Honestly I am so disappointed at Amgen, the culture, lack of respect for sales, bullying of DM's, but above all no resources given to sales people to be successful. Do the right thing Amgen!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey genius, you must have been the one who wrote the plan. There is not one rep that does not think you are an idiot. Look for a new job, we will take you down.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes do the right thing amgen and bring life back into this sales force

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey idiot if you are in a disadvantage area then move or stop applying for sales jobs. When the company initially divided up each respective territories, it definitely considered the market potential along with number of customers each territory has in order to validate a territory. But more important, it doesn't take 100 prescribers to make a successful launch. You only need a handful of customers and if you still haven't figured that out, your incompetency is making you feel miserable and will continue to blame everyone else but yourself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughing so hard. I turning you into legal - goodbye

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen please do something

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What! Pay everyone at a target bonus. All you fuckers in the sales force should be paying back a piece of your inflated salary to the company. You haven't sold shit since launch and are bitching about not getting your bonus. Come on, give me a break.
    Hey here is a clue, why don't you actually sell something first before you ask Amgen to reward you with incentive dollars. Until then - just shut the fuck up! This is a performance business after all. Perform!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey d&*(head! You obviously aren't a member of the sales force. Your arrogance is palpable. We have done an excellent job thus far, overcoming NUMEROUS hurdles. Do you homework, narcissist.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what do you want?

a bonus for underperforming!!!!

you losers should get a bonus for having the biggest launch flop in pharma history