Repatha bonus

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by anonymous, May 2, 2016 at 11:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone think this bonus structure is terrible?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonus! What are we talking about here. We're talking about a bonus!!!

[​IMG]

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unattainable goals means low payout for many. Many will be looking to leave in June if payout is as bad as it looks.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new job search has started

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same reps who were winning last year will take all this year. Really, you think we are that stupid? Who is the idiot that wrote this bonus plan that motivates a whopping 4 reps in all of CV. Praluent can have my business and by the looks of our numbers, I'm not the only one thinking that

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Last time I checked Amgen was a for-profit biotech company.

To get a sales bonus you have to sell something - for a profit and not a loss as you are doing on Repatha.

It boggles the mind as a share holder that sales reps expect a bonus without delivering on company and share holder value.

Grow up, you are not entitled children, you must earn a bonus. Do your job. Sell something first than look for a bonus if the company meets/exceeds profit expectations.!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then you can give back your big stock leadership bonus each year - you are an idiot and a let down

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a jerk statement. We all know in order to get paid, we need to sell something. The point is that all territories are not created equal and until Amgen gets rid of this unfair system, the same territories will continue to do well.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are all fine with not getting paid huge bonuses, obviously this launch is pathetic at best (all due to shit managed care and leadership). What is unacceptable is when even the top reps not getting minimum target bonus. If Amgen doesn't make this right, there is no incentive to fight for a script that takes so much extra effort. Turnover will be huge if our bonus suck next month!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As Donald Trump said "This is a rigged system". Why did Amgen wait to May to give us S1 Sales goals? They waited to see how Prolia was trending and then added 20% plus increase over last year. I'm at a 18% increase and my manager is all over me. Repatha over 300 patients submitted only 28 on meds (approved). I have been told I must "pull thru" when I ask HOW, no answer. As soon as I can find another job I'm gone. One lie after another.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"We are cutting most of your Prolia budget over the next couple of years in order to ensure we have an effective Repatha launch."-RH

-Circa S2 2013

Where is the $$$ going to? please respond with you best and final answer

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CV salaries

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bonuses should be based on what is sold, we don't want anything for free but why have the same goal for everyone? The person who made this up took the easy way out and it shows

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amgen should have paid target and a kicker this first year. It's a cluster. I have never experienced such a poor launch in my career and when VB blames us instead of looking in the mirror or at operations things are bad. We can only throw so many hundred at the payers before offices are fed up and won't continue. To the other comment 300 submitted and 28 approved I think the whole country is about at a 10% to max 20% approval. That's insane!!! And that approval is with an office doing hours and hours of work and donating a organ to make it happen. WAKE UP AMGEN. Fix the price or contract in order to compete intensely and win,lol.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

DM here - I'm frustrated with upper management - they definitely do not earn the title of leadership. It's embarrassing that MT and VB and the whole Repatha team blame the troops on the ground. They need to look in the mirror and accept responsibility and own up to the mistakes made. On behalf of many district managers, I certainly thank the BSR's for their efforts and determination. I personally witness how much the offices complain and vent to the sales team... getting one Repatha approved takes an Act of Congress and you know how pitiful Congress is right now. I feel your pain and I wish I could help more. I will fight for my team for sure and protect them as best as I can. Please don't give up - this too shall pass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RSD here - I am also frustrated and want to protect my DMs and reps but MT is my boss and he is an idiot. VB is a soulless human who wouldn't be anywhere without affirmative action because she isn't a real leader. They priced too high and the label sucks. If the price wasn't so high, they might actually have some scripts. Blaming the sales force is like expecting a perfectly clean floor while blindfolding your cleaner and giving them nothing but a ragged toothbrush to work with. The arrogance of Amgen leadership is terrible.

Tony Hooper and Bob Bradway are nothing but slave drivers. The VPs are nothing but "yes" men with whips who have no spine and look to blame everyone else. This one of the lost demoralizing places to work. It's not biotech but big pharma at it's worse: no accountability and the cover your ass mentality being brought down to each level.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I miss Rob Lisicki - he fought for the sales team

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No &%&% Sherlock. You must have a CV specific team if you're launching two CV medications.
    Majority of sales are coming from CV, rather than GM.

MT leaving. Best news since joining this "big pharma" company. BLAMING the troops for low sales=not a leadership quality. Hearing the offices complain profusely re the time spent on each submission....& then be denied=everyday occurence. Demotivating.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely agree. Return YOUR stock bonus. YOU didn't do anything to EARN it.
    You, "stockholder", have no idea what the reps encounter daily. Complaints, long hours, programs - nights, weekend conferences. WE ARE SELLING. Despite the NUMEROUS challenges that continue to come our way.

Leaders don't point fingers. They TAKE RESPONSIBILITY.